Mortality

MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

Can I get a new ability for my pet called mortality that makes it so that it can kill other peoples pets?

This is purely because fighting someone as a monk who has two pets is very difficult if not possible.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

And also so when their pet dies to your pet, it'll drop a ton of corpses like a pinata. 

• We will also need a system to determine which pet is stronger than the other, in case both pets possess the mortality addon.  I'm thinking instead of traditional tiered price points for levels, it could be handled more like a silent auction, with the player that has invested the most credits into their pet being the strongest.

syntax: TRAIN <pet> MORTALITY WITH <number> CREDITS

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Arador said:
    Just wait while I sell my house, spend my savings as well as my full credit limit to power train my small custom pet dog, Fluffy.

Error : The name Fluffy is already in use.

Fluffy the Kraken rests here, looking fabulous.

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Makarios uses BURN.
    It is super effective!

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man."