im coming back!

hello, Siak here. I am a Grook magi, and I am returning after about two years of not playing. I am very excited and a little overwhelmed. I kind of made a hot mess of my character before I left. No house, no city, and not many friends. So in a way I am starting up as a 300 year old noob with a semi clean slate.

Basically... Now I need to figure out what city and house to look at, and with this renaissance I feel particularly lost. Suggestions? this game is certainly not fun as a loner heh.

It feels good to be back.

Comments

• EiredhelEiredhel California

Welcome back! Honestly, it depends on what you want to try, why not just start looking at some of the Help files related to the different Houses and then start asking questions in game? It'd give you a chance to slowly get back into the flow and meet people regardless of which House you pick. 

You have a lot of freedom as you probably aren't enemied many places if at all.

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas

honestly...I would seek to learn about things ic and talk to people. See how you like certain people. Who your character is and such. All of the cities and houses are great. Just gotta be sure of what you want for your character. Perhaps hanging out in the main areas of the city and talking to people would help you decide. 

• TohranTohran Everywhere you don't want to be. I'm the anti-Visa!

Only Targossas and Cyrene have hit the renaissance. The cities are still pretty much the same after it all though.

Targossas is Shallam. Good. Shiny. BURN THE HERETICS!

Eleusis is still hugging trees, petting puppies, and once in a while putting their collective foot in someone's rear.

Ashtan is always putting their collective foot in someone's rear. Babel's dormant though, so, less Chaos-y. @Jhui‌

Mhaldor is Mhaldor. Evil. Dark. Worship @Sartan‌ or you will be executed or ground beneath their heel. @Ruth‌ <3

Cyrene is still culture and peaceful RP central. 

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo

If you can't be bothered to remember the names of all the cities, then you probably should let someone more knowledgeable than you do the answering.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• AktillumAktillum Philippines

I think he intentionally left out Hashan because it still doesn't exist.

• I would never say that Targossas is Shallam.

I would say that it has risen up in Shallam's place, certainly. But I would not say it's the same place. Someone from Targossas or old Shallam can probably say more on the matter.