Increasing group bashing experience

124»

Comments

• edited July 2014

Once again, we have someone who doesn't "play the forums" reacting with a (sort of understandable, really) meltdown to typically condescending/dismissive and even insulting behavior from one of our angelic forum regulars.  

EDIT:  and people siding with the instigator, ugh.  While it's not cool to lose your cool the way she did, people who haven't dealt with our bullshit really aren't prepared to handle it well.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Good thing we have you here to point it out, uh?

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Not siding with anyone, don't have to have a side to realize someone's pushing that line too far.

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Shirszae said:

Of course I'm going to point it out.  Why wouldn't I?

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Jules said:
    Shirszae said:

Of course I'm going to point it out.  Why wouldn't I?

Because there's no need and you are not really helping.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• No.  While she went over the line, I consider the resident forumer far more guilty in terms of both intent and actual behavior.  I'm not just going to let that slide without comment.  When no one comments on something like this, it's tacit approval.  So no.  

This discussion has been closed.