Disappearing Gold

2»

Comments

• Clan dues?

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods

This bug was fixed a week or so ago and everyone who had a verified bug submitted has had their gold returned.

• Tecton said:

This bug was fixed a week or so ago and everyone who had a verified bug submitted has had their gold returned.

I submitted a bug the day it happened and posted a log to the forums. Never had any gold returned.

• Halios said:
    Tecton said:

I submitted a bug the day it happened and posted a log to the forums. Never had any gold returned.

And returned! Thanks for the prompt action.

• MasarykMasaryk Sangre Plains

Sometimes ignorance is bliss. Glad I didn't read this thread until after the bug was taken care of. I would've been so paranoid.

• @Tecton Should we all submit bugs if we think we lost gold, or was there a specific thing people were doing that was causing it?

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods

There was a specific issue, which is now corrected. If you feel like you lost anything in the past 30 days, BUG it. It takes a lot of tracking back for each report, so make sure you've got specific dates on when it happened (last time you had it, and when you noticed it missing), to ensure the best chance of success!

• I'm much too lazy for that, I'll just assume since I wasn't playing much I just remembered the amount of gold I had wrong.

• I lost 30k last night...to the roulette table in Thera.