What would you name your ship?

Hey all! Finally purchased a ship and trying to figure out a good name for it.. Currently it's The Mirage, but that is the same ship name as my last one and kinda meh in my opinion. Anybody else have any good name suggustions? If possible, I want to involve Targossas/Light/Aurora in it, but that doesn't have to be the case as long as it's not anything Chaotic/Evil/etc. Thanks!

Comments

• Only for Shipreturn

Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • Lol @Nemutaur‌ ... but come seriously guys!

•  My ship will take any of yours any day

• Carboat makes me think of how my toddler does little "burble-y" noises with her bath toys. Like a 'vroom' but less coherent and more appropriate to water. Like... a car-boat. 

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• Oceans Radiance  
    Mornings Radiance

Noun/Adjective Radiance

You're a monk right?

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Mishgul said:
    The Targossan Light Ship Of Aurora

Dude, you ignored, like, half of what he asked for.

Better name would be:

The Not Evil, Chaotic, or Anything Like That Targossan Light Ship of Aurora

• I called it the Gilded Horizon, you know, like the double imagery of the horizon lit with gold at the liminal times of day as well as being an ever-pursued goal, then I gave it to my chud city when I quit the game forever and they renamed it some chud thing about entropy like a bunch of cape-wearing chuds.

And now it belongs to ME.

• Shipro

• SarienoSarieno Spokane, WA

'Dawn's Return'

'Justice of the Bloodsworn'

'The Pericles'

'The Crazy Hakhim'

twitter - @spacemanreno
  • Thinking of ship names is something I like to do in my spare time, so naturally, none are coming to mind at the moment. I'll let you know if I think of anything cool, though!

There is a ship at my dock called Remain in Light that always makes me think of Targossas when I see it. Not the coolest name in the world or anything, but figured I'd mention it.

• The Glorious Dawn

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Darktalon said:

Sven

Kunkka's Failboat

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• @Zuko I would go for "Sol Invictus". 

Light prevails, always
  • The Glorious Dawn

A glorious morning?

• "Wet Dream".

You know you want to.

• Ourania said:

The Lambent Light

Out of all of them I do enjoy this one the best.

• The Luminous Herald

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

The Shining Beacon VI

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Beacon of the East

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.