What is the most awful username you've ever seen...?

Comments

• I'm sorry, @Dragonknight, I'm sure you're a really cool guy and all, but every time I see or hear your name, all I can think of is http://www.dragonfable.com/ and the 9-year-olds that play it.

In a similar vein, I've seen Lucario, and I'm sure I saw Vulpix once.

• I should make a char named Hotguy and romance her.

• Ruran said:

I'm sorry, @Dragonknight, I'm sure you're a really cool guy and all, but every time I see or hear your name, all I can think of is http://www.dragonfable.com/ and the 9-year-olds that play it.

In a similar vein, I've seen Lucario, and I'm sure I saw Vulpix once.

@Dragonknight‌ probably was a 9-year-old when he started to play.

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited July 2014
    Bashmonkey(male Rajamalan)
    He is a slave to Mhaldor.

...not for long...haha. really? Who calls himself that?

• WeiWei Monterey, California

I get mistells all the time from people trying QW and some letter, and forgetting the Q.

One time I got a 5, though... don't understand that one.

• yep, if I could rename I sure as hell would not have my name starting with two of the letters in SAY

Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Sylvance said:

yep, if I could rename I sure as hell would not have my name starting with two of the letters in SAY

You're not the only one.

• Wei said:

I get mistells all the time from people trying QW and some letter, and forgetting the Q.

One time I got a 5, though... don't understand that one.

No Wei!

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Strata said:

Fledgling Conscript Heisenberg (male Grook).

Not sure about that one...

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Klendathu said:
    Strata said:

Fledgling Conscript Heisenberg (male Grook).

Not sure about that one...

Time will tell how he is; that sort of name makes me anticipate Anakin/Darthvader and Keyser/Soze.

• Aaritrea

some of you will get it...

• Ricothepuppy (male Rajamala).

He is 18 years old, having been born on the 2nd of Phaestian, 640 years after the fall of the 

Seleucarian Empire.

He is unranked in Achaea.

He is an extremely credible character.

He is not known for acts of infamy.

He is a Peasant in Hashan.

He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.

Cute

• Kakarot's blatant ooc drove me to PK him relentlessly because it's so retardedly antagonizingly ooc and ugh

• and sadly, he is around long enough that not even divine can do about it.. it similar how dragonknight is now that the fact he still around that long too!

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree

@Aegoth‌

Why the disagree? You don't think it's a bad name?

• No idea what you're talking about @Amanu‌

• edited July 2014
    Valaria said:
    and sadly, he is around long enough that not even divine can do about it.. it similar how dragonknight is now that the fact he still around that long too!

There's a difference between a compound word... and a blatant ripoff of Dragonball Z, even down to the warcry

• There is precedence for a namechange. It was either Exelethril or Exain who was Vegeta before.

• I wish I could name-change sometimes, just to freak my text Father and fiancé out. (They are different people, don't make this weird)

• Trey said:

There is precedence for a namechange. It was either Exelethril or Exain who was Vegeta before.

I don't remember who Vegeta changed to, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't either of those. Exelethril is too young, Exain was around at the same time as Vegeta, unless it was a different Exain.

• It was some Ex name, is all I remember.

• The ones that can't be changed because either they've changed them already to similar alternatives that are no better than the original, or those that stuck around long enough to not be able to change them.

This discussion has been closed.