June Event & Promo

167891012»

Comments

• edited July 2014

Idea! Maximum occupancy per faction per area! 

Them 2v10's got hard. :(

Will definitely help out smaller factions like Targossas and Eleusis when large cities like Ashtan come to oppress. ;););)

Or so I read

• edited July 2014
    Jhui said:
    Makarios said:

My personal opinion would be that both sides were very good with the Guardians, but team Yudhi had better outpost coverage over the long term.

Gdi @Fendrel‌ @Dalran‌ and @Atalkez‌ . Outnoobed

Weep

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Jhui said:
    Makarios said:

My personal opinion would be that both sides were very good with the Guardians, but team Yudhi had better outpost coverage over the long term.

You can't outnoob us!

#scrubteam

• Atalkez said:
    Jhui said:
    Makarios said:

Weep

You also have to remember that @Ellodin and @Dontarion managed to steal about 3 facets combined from team Maklak on Torrid's death. That probably helped too!

• If only everyone is Ashtan wasn't a dragon lol

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Your right, we have no ideals or anything. 

WE PK OK? LET US BE OURSELVES AND QUIT OPRESSING US.

• I hit the outpost regularly, just always gave stuff to Mhaldor! I was solo a lot of the times to :(

• I stole a facet too! It was on par with one of the Mission Impossible movies, even had to deal with Jhui and his entourage guarding Haag! 

i'm a rebel

• Tesha said:
    I stole a facet too! It was on par with one of the Mission Impossible movies, even had to deal with Jhui and his entourage guarding Haag! 

Yeah, Qwindor saved you when he braziered. You got lucky!

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Ourania said:

And this is why the outside world is bad.

This discussion has been closed.