June Event & Promo

Comments

• Atalkez said:

Meh. 1000c, I'll get it again next month if it's that big of an issue.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but it's 1500cr if you intend to shoot it as a Blademaster.  o:)

Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • Oh that's right. I traded it because I didn't want to spent the 500 to make it viable again.

In other news: You all suck :(

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    All done now, as well as a nice little life-enhancing aura to increase your experience gain!

Enjoy!

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Just to check @Tecton - the actual IC event ends on Serenade of the 28th? Is that correct?

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods

I wouldn't say the event ends then.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Oh lawd, halp me.

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited June 2014
    @Tecton I think what @Melodie meant was does the hunting part of the reckoning competition end on the serenade of the 28th? And by 'serenade of the 28th', do we mean ~16 hours from now, or ~40 hours from now?

i'm a rebel

• My money's on "Whoever ends up winning the Conclave duel turns out to be Slith in disguise".

So, the event continues, culminating in a Great Hunt over the 4th of July weekend, because MERICA.

• Sarapis said:
    We're actually going to be retroactively crediting everyone who bought this month with the extra 5% if they didn't get it. 
    Just got paid! If I buy some now do I still get bonus added retroactively?
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • The bonus can't really be retroactively applied to something that hasn't happened yet. It will just be actively.

• @Sena‌ huh?
  • The 5% bonus lasts until the end of the month, if that's what you're asking.

Retroactively means, in this case, the bonus was given for purchases made before the bonus began. More generally, retroactively means "applying to things that already happened".

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Sylvance said:

Retroactive: operative with respect to past occurrences.

The bonus was announced yesterday, those people who had already purchased credits were not going to get the bonus, then it was retroactively applied - it was applied to credits bought this month, even if before the announcement. You have yet to purchase your credits, therefore you will get the bonus. It is not retroactive because you are purchasing after the announcement.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Just to be clear, if I buy credits now I still get the same benefits that everyone else got?
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!

yes you will get the 5% bonus on a purchase as announced

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Yay! Thanks!
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    edited June 2014
    Atalkez said:
    Oh that's right. I traded it because I didn't want to spent the 500 to make it viable again.

In other news: You all suck :(

It's okay, you can't hit anything with it anyways and it's mostly just a waste of time.

Only thing it's really good for is getting lucky if someone tumbles impale and hits engage since you can't lunge, and if there doing that then following up for a bstar is more likely going to get you a kill.

• edited June 2014

Oh, it's coming alright.

• edited June 2014
    nvm

• Zuko said:

How can we defend Torrid when she/he is aggro? D:

Kind of think that is the point! It is pretty hilarious to watch anyway. That wyvern is pissed and is taking it out on anyone she can. :p

• @Darktalon Just need to hold out till the volcano explodes killing all uf us defending on the island.

• So I'm not able to be on right now, but I'm getting snippets told to me as they happen. I have the most perfect song playing.

• I was watching the gamefeed, and the list of deaths was scrolling by for nearly a minute, a brief pause, then it started scrolling again. So many deaths.

• did you guys hire m night shaymalan as the writer for this event

• Congrats @Sarapis and @Tecton for a successful promotion month. 

The event was a bit up and down but I had fun for the most part, am up on gold and xp somehow so can't really complain. Looking forward to the next big thing! 

• really @sarapis? that must be hardcore to do everything.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • It is. They got support from others, but it was mainly two volunteers on this one. 

This discussion has been closed.