Meet (some of) the Gods! Ann Arbor, MI & Cedar Point, June 28/29

Comments

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Gibbi said:

My earliest train option will get me there around 4pm.  Will this cause any issues?

Shouldn't be a problem at all!

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.

I'm going to end up walking around asking random people the Goddess question because I literally just tl;dr'd the information posts.

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Hey, could someone text me once everyone's up and there so I have someone to coordinate with? 248.935.8102

• ConsloConslo LA, CA

Tecton said:

I'll be there with my cameraphone watching you get slapped - Achaea will be the next youtube sensation!

I dunno, as far as pickup lines go if anything it's just really corny

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.

Conslo said:

Tecton said:

I'll be there with my cameraphone watching you get slapped - Achaea will be the next youtube sensation!

I dunno, as far as pickup lines go if anything it's just really corny

I can make corny pick-up lines work.

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods

Hope you all have fun!

• ConsloConslo LA, CA

My flight got delayed -_-, I'm at the airport and will be for another four hours.

Instead of getting in early, and checking into my hotel before anything starts, I'll be arriving in detroit at 3, and at best be checked in and at the event by 4. @Trey‌ you'll have to coordinate with someone else, you'll be there before me.

• edited June 2014
    I'll actually probably be arriving at the same time, but yeah. Anyone else? @Herenicus? @Strata?

EDIT: Hell, @Tecton or @Valnurana?

• Have fun!

• Nevermind, got Herenicus-text.

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    We're just getting ready to leave now, we should be there about 1300 - 1315!
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Trey said:
    I'll actually probably be arriving at the same time, but yeah. Anyone else? @Herenicus? @Strata?

EDIT: Hell, @Tecton or @Valnurana?

I'm not sure exactly when. If you get texts from the depths of hell, that's me. (yes my # ends in 666)

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front

I just checked into the Dahlmann Campus Inn, Suite 900, in case people need to freshen-up (read: pregame) or use wi-fi. It's roughly adjacent to ground zero.

• hey guys, I have some errands to run beforehand and will be running roughly 30 min late. see you soon

Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • We are here! There are... well... not a lot of people around yet so we are pretty easy to find for the next couple of hours. :D As you face the grove stage, we are off to the right under the trees. In front of the Alumni Center (there is a sign).

• Alright, I'm on my way! Should be there in roughly 45 minutes, depending on traffic.

• It started raining, so we're now at Amer's Deli on State Street.We're in the very back and easy to find!

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    That's a tiny picture. I can't see people and it makes me sad, cause I wanna put faces to names!

• ConsloConslo LA, CA
    well I'm finally checked in. About 15-20 minutes. Keep an eye out for a skinny giant with a Zefr t-shirt

• We have now migrated to the Jolly Pumpkin on Main (across from the Ark) on the 2nd floor by the windows, for anyone who hasn't joined us yet! 

• Gah, everyone have fun! Sadly, I have to work today, so while I am literally only a few miles away from the fun, I'll need to miss out. 

• Ourania said:

As requested by @Daslin‌

From left to right: @Tecton‌ @Tyamat‌ @Herenicus‌ @Lachlan‌ @‌Mosr @Averi‌ @Yang‌ @Valnurana‌

@Strata should have a picture from Jolly Pumpkin with @Trey‌ and @Gibbi‌.

• This is probably a no-go, but by any chance would people be planning to still be out and about in an hour and a half?

Signed,
    He-who-has-been-drearily-chained-to-a-desk-all-day

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front

Well, possibly, Jeeves, possibly. 

• Those heading to Cedar Point tomorrow - if you're not crazy about being there right when the park opens, we can also plan to meet at 12 at the Midway Market in the park. We'll post where exactly once we're there.

We'll still meet out front prior to 10 for early risers!

Can't speak for the rest but Tecton and I won'tbe out much longer tonight.