HTML5 Sea Map?

I'm not sure if this is actually a bug or not, so I'm just asking; should the mapper work at sea? It works on land, obviously, and very well for the Wilderness map. I get the feeling that the map SHOULD work, because every time I hit QL or just LOOK on a ship, I get a flash of the current sea map, but for the most part I just get a black box with "NO MAP AVAILABLE". Is this supposed to happen?

Comments

• When I board a ship, I get a map of the harbour, which disappears once the ship leaves port.

• KyrraKyrra Australia

You can config the wilderness map to show all the time. That allows the map to automatically show when sailing instead of having to LOOK (or QL). It will update as long as there is ship movement.

(D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• @Kyrra no dice. Doesn't show in the output window, and the map window stays black and empty.

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    This is a known issue at the moment - we're working on fixing it up! Sorry for any inconvenience in the mean time.

• TohranTohran Everywhere you don't want to be. I'm the anti-Visa!

I haven't had this issue, unless I'm in the cabin of the Windstrider I get to captain from time to time, and then I get the map from the last place I was before boarding.