html5 client not loading windows or music

Hi everyone.  I encountered something odd and don't know if its a bug or simply user error. 

Yesterday when I used the html5 client, I had all the default windows (communication, the map, the targets/IH info) and the awesome music. But today when I logged on, all that I saw was the main window and no music. Im using Chrome. So I cleared my cache and reloaded but still the same thing. So then I cleared everything i could in chromes internet history options but still the same. 

So then I tried in IE and it worked great, windoes back and music working.

Is there anything I may be doing wrong in chrome? 

Comments

• I have come to the realization that Chrome sucks with the HTML5, I have just started to use Firefox for it.

• Well thats good to know. Ill just switch to FF for this too if chrome is known to be a lottle wacky.

• I use HTML5 on chrome 100% of the time playing Achaea, with no problems at all. I suspect the problem you're currently having is related to the recent update.

• My problem is my damn willpower bar being under my health bar!!!!

• I use Firefox without any problems. I started by using Safari, but dropped it because the load time for each new area was horrendous. As for willpower, I don't have enough of it to stop playing the game, so is that bad?

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Achimrst said:
    My problem is my damn willpower bar being under my health bar!!!!

let me guess, you prefer

Health - Mana
    Endurance - Willpower

?

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Achimrst said:
    My problem is my damn willpower bar being under my health bar!!!!

What screen resolution do you run? Are you playing in full screen, or a window? If you're in a window, try making it a little larger (and hit the Reset UI button in the bottom-right corner)

• @Tecton

Full screen, um... 1920 x 1080 I have spammed that reset UI button before.... It's fine though, works great in the FF browser.

@Tharvis

Hell no why would anyone prefer that... I want them in a damn line!

Health - Mana - Endurance - Willpower

• Odd. I re-size the window in Firefox and all that happens is ever screen gets small, including the stat bars, but they never fold under. Personally, I'd blame Windows.