Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Tasks and completion

KerriaKerria The Red LionessMember Posts: 1,120 @@ - Legendary Achaean

I was encouraged to complete the novice system so I know how to answer questions. Tried part of it on a alt made to complete what Kerria could not. Most of what I had done from the prior Tasks either carried over or was completed at some point when I gained a level. Noticed that I am hinging on one now.  The history quest I had completed and tried to do again, but it wouldn't complete. I remember from the alt that It required me to clean a good majority of the tasks in order to clear for the new ones. 

Is this going to stop me from completing the City Novitiate tasks and joining a house non-manually? I would like to be able to answer novitiate questions and experience most of it myself, but am unsure.

Items and Rooms
     3    [X]     Looking Around
     4    [X]     Glancing into Adjacent Rooms
Interacting with Items
    22    [X]     Using INFO HERE
    23    [X]     Get, Give, Drop, Put, and So On
    24    [X]     Using PROBE and LOOK AT
    25    [X]     Shops and WARES
Staying Alive
    37    [X]     Health, Mana, Endurance, and Willpower
    38    [X]     Configuring the Prompt
    39    [X]     Diagnosing Yourself
    40    [X]     Death and Dying
Advanced Questing
    73    [X]     Your Quest Log
    74    [X]     Moving Up in the World
    75    [ ]     The Achaean History Quest

Tagged:
Trilliana

Comments

• TrillianaTrilliana Member Posts: 1,989 @@ - Legendary Achaean

I actually had the same problem with an alt before I came back on Trilliana. look at HELP HISTORY QUEST and it -should- complete the quest... if you've already completed it anyhow.

meh

MelodieKerria
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 5,097 @@ - Legendary Achaean

Trilliana's suggestion cleared the task for me just a couple days ago (I only just learned about it myself), so it should do the trick!

Kerria
  • KerriaKerria The Red LionessMember Posts: 1,120 @@ - Legendary Achaean

oh phew. Thank you!

• ValkyreValkyre Member Posts: 42 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Jules said:

I just want to be able to greet the Pixie Queen *once*, okay Juliet?  It's on my checklist.  If you say no again I hope someone steals your satchel.

No kidding. The unchecked box in the top right corner of the HTML5 client is just going to drive me absolutely nuts.

TrillianaEiredhel
  • UnadUnad Member Posts: 47 ✭✭ - Stalwart

right click in the HTML client to bring up a dialogue box. Uncheck TASK and the tab goes away

Sign In to Comment.