Tasks and completion

KerriaKerria The Red Lioness

I was encouraged to complete the novice system so I know how to answer questions. Tried part of it on a alt made to complete what Kerria could not. Most of what I had done from the prior Tasks either carried over or was completed at some point when I gained a level. Noticed that I am hinging on one now.  The history quest I had completed and tried to do again, but it wouldn't complete. I remember from the alt that It required me to clean a good majority of the tasks in order to clear for the new ones. 

Is this going to stop me from completing the City Novitiate tasks and joining a house non-manually? I would like to be able to answer novitiate questions and experience most of it myself, but am unsure.

Items and Rooms
     3    [X]     Looking Around
     4    [X]     Glancing into Adjacent Rooms
Interacting with Items
    22    [X]     Using INFO HERE
    23    [X]     Get, Give, Drop, Put, and So On
    24    [X]     Using PROBE and LOOK AT
    25    [X]     Shops and WARES
Staying Alive
    37    [X]     Health, Mana, Endurance, and Willpower
    38    [X]     Configuring the Prompt
    39    [X]     Diagnosing Yourself
    40    [X]     Death and Dying
Advanced Questing
    73    [X]     Your Quest Log
    74    [X]     Moving Up in the World
    75    [ ]     The Achaean History Quest

Comments

• I actually had the same problem with an alt before I came back on Trilliana. look at HELP HISTORY QUEST and it -should- complete the quest... if you've already completed it anyhow.

meh

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Trilliana's suggestion cleared the task for me just a couple days ago (I only just learned about it myself), so it should do the trick!

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KerriaKerria The Red Lioness

oh phew. Thank you!

• Jules said:

I just want to be able to greet the Pixie Queen *once*, okay Juliet?  It's on my checklist.  If you say no again I hope someone steals your satchel.

No kidding. The unchecked box in the top right corner of the HTML5 client is just going to drive me absolutely nuts.

• right click in the HTML client to bring up a dialogue box. Uncheck TASK and the tab goes away