Bonnaroo 2014

Comments

• Atalkez said:

That lineup is sick. Totally going to try to make this work.

I don't know how people can listen to that kind of music. To each their own, but it looks like a hodgepodge of garbage to me.  Dunno what Meshuggah is doing there.

• Stop trying to censor me Dunn.

• Just giving my opinion, Mithridates.

• JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    edited May 2014
    Get outta here, @Mithridates‌ . Don't make me hit you with a shovel.
     yes, sir.
  • edited May 2014
    My taste in music is rather eclectic. I love rap music but cam get down to some techno, bluegrass, etc.

If I have the money I'm going, totally going to bring a totem for @Gyrth‌ to throw people into also.

Edit: Fuck you mobile tagging

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp

Gonna have to agree with @Mithridates on this one. The emo is just too high for that event. Meshuggah being there is obviously a mistake. Who-ever wrote that line-up probably meant Kings of Leon.

You know in Mexico they.... nevermind.

• Then don't go?

Awesome.

• Have a great time guys, lots of awesome music there this year (including Meshuggah ;)). Consider me jealous, would love to see some of those acts live. I'm due for a trip up to Tennessee, maybe next time!

Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
    edited May 2014

EEEEEEEEEE My wristband arrived today, along with a cute little lunch pail, and a bandana . :) 

@Gyrth‌ @Dunn‌ @Jhui‌  Are those all the Achaeans going?

yes, sir.
  • Enough that our camp -has- to be named 'Atop the battlements of the city wall.'

Gonna be a good time!

• GOT MINE TODAY TOO @Jozlyn‌

SQUEEEE

@Jhui‌ ,Can we please jump up and down, holding hands, and squealing with joy? Please?
     yes, sir.
  • TWO DAYS!

eeeeeee

yes, sir.
    See you kittens in less than 24 hours :)

yes, sir.
  • Which acts did you all go see?

• I would have to sit with a line up list and circle who we saw. It was a long weekend, but incredibly fun. Sad it's over!

• OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods

Looking forward to the pics :)

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it

@Dunn I seriously thought you were bald for a second in your second picture o_O and was like 'omg did you shave your head'!

Looks like you guys had an awesome time! :D

If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Well... this was by far my favorite Roo yet.  I could not say this if it wasn't for @Dunn, @Jozlyn, @Jhui, @Evy, and @Xio for being so f*&*$^g awesome.  Love y'all, until we meet again, rip in this special place of my <3.  

btw....I have been craving a @Jozlyn apple pie all day today.   

edited June 2014
    I hope someone kept the banner.

@Trey....
    Sometimes pie... is just pie.

yes, sir.
  • That pie is fuckin' glorious.

You heard me.