Seeing (your) active Runes

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but I was thinking that it would be useful if you could see active sketched runes on yourself and/or other people. Either through innate abilities such as the TATTOOS or LOOK commands, or through abilities such as RITES, VIBES, HARMONICS and TATTOOS in the Vision skill.

Messages of fading runes would also be interesting as a means to keep track of them.

Comments

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Malsifera said:

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but I was thinking that it would be useful if you could see active sketched runes on yourself and/or other people. Either through innate abilities such as the TATTOOS or LOOK commands, or through abilities such as RITES, VIBES, HARMONICS and TATTOOS in the Vision skill.

Messages of fading runes would also be interesting as a means to keep track of them.

You're in luck, RUNELIST (LISTS in Vision) provides this functionality!

LOOK SELF

LOOK ME

LOOK (person)

• That already exists via one of your suggestions. You can LOOK at yourself to see runes sketched upon you, and you can see them sketched on others as well, no matter the clothes their wearing or their form. It is written at the end of  their chosen description. Also, you are alerted when runes fade like so:

A jera rune has faded from your body.

An algiz rune has faded from your body.
    A berkana rune has faded from your body.

Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • Oh. I heard there was no such feature yet. Sorry for the trouble!

• Boy, you guys are so fast at solving problems, you solved them -before- they become problems

• KyrraKyrra Australia

RUNELIST BODY actually specifies the runes that are sketched on you and the time remaining. RUNELIST itself will only specify sketched ground runes.

(D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."