Memorable quotes

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    They should give Z a starburst one time, just to completely mind rape people and send them scurrying. 

• If you take a group of dragons for Zsarachnor he's really not that difficult so a starburst just means he's going to die twice. Would be an interesting WTF moment though.
  • Yes, when certain someone leaves him near Shallam or Eleusis again, it will be much more lulzy to watch the deathsight.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Antonius said:
    If you take a group of dragons for Zsarachnor he's really not that difficult so a starburst just means he's going to die twice. Would be an interesting WTF moment though.
    I watched him tear a group of about four or more dragons to shreds earlier this month.

• Kresslack said:
    Antonius said:
    If you take a group of dragons for Zsarachnor he's really not that difficult so a starburst just means he's going to die twice. Would be an interesting WTF moment though.
    I watched him tear a group of about four or more dragons to shreds earlier this month.
    We normally have a group of seven or eight at least, so he's not a challenge then. Four would probably be tricky though.
  • Are you talking about the new, v2.0 Zsarachnor or the older one?
  • Who cares? I always support the denizens.
  • This is in the last couple of weeks, so I assume the new, v2.0 Zsarachnor.
  • Mischievite Cassiopeia (female Siren).
    She is 18 years old, having been born on the 16th of Chronos, 586 years after the fall of the 
    Seleucarian Empire.
    She is unranked in Achaea.
    She is an extremely credible character.
    She is not known for acts of infamy.
    She is a Citizen in Cyrene.
    She is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.

Seriously? I've heard of crackdowns on names that come from Star Wars novels and whatnot, this is a name of a hero from a game that millions of people play daily (League of Legends)..
  • Nemutaur said:
    Mischievite Cassiopeia (female Siren).
    She is 18 years old, having been born on the 16th of Chronos, 586 years after the fall of the 
    Seleucarian Empire.

Seriously? I've heard of crackdowns on names that come from Star Wars novels and whatnot, this is a name of a hero from a game that millions of people play daily (League of Legends)..
    I imagine the Nerai would be rolling their eyes a bit more than the LoLers.
    We ought not offer only on one occasion, subliminally sublime sublimation.
  • The name isn't "from" League of Legends. It's from Greek mythology.
  • Sena said:
    The name isn't "from" League of Legends. It's from Greek mythology.
    Huh, didn't know that. Just checked the all-knowing Wikipedia and I guess that's right. Guess I need to hit the books more than gaming.
  • Nemutaur said:
    Mischievite Cassiopeia (female Siren).
    Seleucarian Empire.

Or...you know...it could also be the name of a Greek mythology queen, or the name of a constellation. 

• You don't even need to read the books, you can learn all that from TV and movies.
  • edited August 2012
    Iocun said:
    Yes, that's normal. Some of the werewolves have crystal tattoos, some have starbursts.

I love werewolves. They aren't particularly tough in terms of tankiness and damage, but their extra abilities (those tattoos and their summoning thingy, but also their quite fast moving) make them quite formidable, which I really find much more fun than an ordinary hard-hitting tanky mob.

I know I can easily kill a single werewolf for good XP and gold, but as soon as there are two of them, I immediately have absolutely no chance for survival anymore (hrm, I should probably trigger the arrival of a second werewolf to "relax starburst", seeing that I always die a second time when I die to them once).
    You know you can evade and they won't summon you back, right?  Serpent best for taking down LHG in terms of living..well maybe someone with bwind or astral, but I haven't tried that.

Edit: BM too
  • I got a dominating streak on Dota. Goblins Techies are the only hero I can play.
  • Jhui said:
    You know you can evade and they won't summon you back, right?  Serpent best for taking down LHG in terms of living..well maybe someone with bwind or astral, but I haven't tried that.
    What the... really? I was sure I must have tried at some point to no avail, but I guess not...
  • I read that as LHC and was instantly confused.
  • Higgs boson timidly bashes you.
    garrote boson

I do not recognise anything called that here.
  • edited August 2012
    A circular hallway.
    You are standing in a wide, gently curving tunnel.
    You see exits leading northwest and south.

A bright light trails behind a proton beam as it streams in from the south.
    A proton beam cuts through your chest effortlessly, the intense energy instantly leaving a hole behind where your heart used to beat.
    You have been slain by a proton beam.
    A proton beam streams out to the northwest.
    My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.
  • Thaumas said:

You don't even need to read the books, you can learn all that from TV and movies.

Greek mythology from TV and movies...ehhh, no. When I watched the remake of Clash of the Titans, I had a running list of errors before they even got through the opening. Once the "plot" started, I just threw up my hands as the writers had not just set aside their copy of Bullfinch's, they had drawn lewd pictures on it in crayon, peed on it, then set it on fire.
  • edited August 2012
    Sir Synbios Hagane, Blade Singularity (male Mhun).
    His date of birth is hidden by the sand of Aeon.
    He is ranked 371st in Achaea.
    He is the 48th ranked combatant with a rating of 100.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is a Satrap in Shallam.
    He is a proud soldier of Shallam.
    He is considered to be approximately equal to your might.
    He is a Virtuous Servant of Good in the Templars.
    He is a mentor and able to take on proteges.
    His motto: 'Honour and dominion forever.'
    See HONOURS DEEDS SYNBIOS to view his 6 special honours.

Hooray, I can see my hono...

Captain Delphinus Windancer, the Gatecrasher (male Atavian).
    His date of birth is hidden by the sand of Aeon.
    He is ranked 326th in Achaea.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is an Elder in Eleusis.
    He is a proud soldier of Eleusis.
    He is a member of the ruling council of Eleusis, with the title of Leath-ri.
    He is considered to be approximately 175% of your might.
    He is a mentor and able to take on proteges.
    His motto: 'New horizons bring new understanding.'
    He has been divorced once.
    He bears the arms: Azure, a dolphin hauriant embowed Argent.
    See HONOURS DEEDS DELPHINUS to view his 34 special honours.

• God damn, Blade Singularity is an awesome title.

• Thaumas said:
    Higgs boson timidly bashes you.
    garrote boson

I do not recognise anything called that here.
    try garrote sarapis

• Speaking of people standing in the path of particle colliders. . .  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoli_Bugorski
  • Naisar said:
    Speaking of people standing in the path of particle colliders. . .  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoli_Bugorski
    "Reportedly, he saw a flash "brighter than a thousand suns," but did not feel any pain."  < He must have seen the beginning of the universe.

"The left half of Bugorski's face swelled up beyond recognition, and over the next several days, started peeling off, revealing the path that the proton beam (moving near the speed of light) had burned through parts of his face, his bone, and the brain tissue underneath. " << You know what's weird? The way it was described, it sounds like a really slow version of a headshot progression. The faster the bullet, the slower the head trauma? 

• EiredhelEiredhel California
    You ask in a soft, articulate voice, "Can I wake up now?"
    Vayne pricks you twice in rapid succession with his dirk.
    You feel incredibly tired, and fall asleep immediately.
    You clench your fists, grit your teeth, and banish all possibility of sleep.
    Ourania gives a trillingly melodic laugh.
    Ennylese giggles happily.
    Ennylese pokes you in the belly.

I'll take that as a no. T_T

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    edited August 2012
    Eiredhel said:
    You ask in a soft, articulate voice, "Can I wake up now?"
    Vayne pricks you twice in rapid succession with his dirk.
    You feel incredibly tired, and fall asleep immediately.
    You clench your fists, grit your teeth, and banish all possibility of sleep.
    Ourania gives a trillingly melodic laugh.
    Ennylese giggles happily.
    Ennylese pokes you in the belly.

I'll take that as a no. T_T
    My Perspective:

Eiredhel opens her eyes and yawns mightily.
    Eiredhel asks in a soft, articulate voice, "Can I wake up now?"
    You secrete delphinium and deftly bring a midnight black dirk to your mouth, letting the venom drip upon it.
    You secrete delphinium and deftly bring a midnight black dirk to your mouth, letting the venom drip upon it.
    You prick Eiredhel twice in rapid succession with your dirk.
    Eiredhel's eyes close suddenly as she falls asleep.
    You say in Hashani in a warm, confident voice, "No."

• A beautiful example of Hashan RP. 10/10 would read again.