I'm back!

It's been a few years, but I've finally made my way back to Achaea. I can't believe how much is changed, so it's going to be quite the adjustment. hope to see all of you around!

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Hay gurl

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Welcome back! Though I've seen you in game more.  Less forummy more gamey!

• ayyyyy lmao

• You poked me a while ago.  Did you leave since then?  Who are you?  Why are you touching me?

*Animated Signature*

• Welcome back!

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• Welcome back, always awesome to see another player become active again.

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Welcome back! Glad to have you back in the realms!

• Guess who's back, back again.  Talysin's back, tell a friend.  Guess who's back, etc, etc.

• TohranTohran Everywhere you don't want to be. I'm the anti-Visa!
    Welcome back! 

• Welcome back! Don't trip over the nice new things please. They're valuable.

• how can we break your valuable things over there, Sarapis?

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • @Deucalion‌ I'll give you 1 grand to break soulspear. Deal?

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Damnit, @Tecton, you set that joke up by taking away the WTF button, didn't you?! You planned this all along!

I'm only your tricks and schemes, you won't get away with this!

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby