Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Aria (Bard song)

2»

Comments

• ErnamErnam Member Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited June 2014

Aria increases your HPS (sip and regen) as well as healing you and giving you a larger health buffer, which is why it can be really great going into a damage stack.  But yeah, it's definite good against knights, but I wouldn't bother trying that against anyone else.

"Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future."

Manda  |  Godzilla  |  SLC
      1. AerekAerek East Tennessee, USAMember Posts: 1,818 @@ - Legendary Achaean
        edited June 2014

@Lilian To be fair, I disemboweled you twice, you just lived through the first and escaped the second because I tried a two-limb setup when I really need to use 3 limbs.

Won't argue the point, as it did throw me off for a while, but once I realized you were pulling the Aria trick, it wasn't hard to just assess to make sure you didn't have it up at the key moments, or prep limbs to 1 hit so that the extra Aria boost wouldn't matter.

The combination of Trueparry and Hallelujah fixing your crippled arms at incredibly timely moments was my real bane.

-- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
        Ernam
      2. AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 4,841 @@ - Legendary Achaean
        edited June 2014

@Lilian

Prop totem,  hit with delph/delph,  gg on highleap‌ 

You hug Aurora compassionately.
      3. TerraTerra Member Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
        Kafziel said:

Riposte's problem is that it matches the damage type used, so you're using bash with a rapier against blunt attacks, which makes it absolutely worthless for blunt damage. Cutting hits a lot more, but it is still a lacklustre ability imo. Accuracy buff won't change that really, it's just poor damage and no real effect on the fight.

I always saw riposte as being for venom delivery, not for extra damage. I think it'd be great if it hit more often.

2»
      Sign In to Comment.