Conclave Hourglass

Would it be too much to be able to so how much time is left when you probe it? Would make sense that you would be able to see how much time is remaining if you look at it in my opinion.

Comments

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it

I see a Promote on this post. What does a Promote actually do?

But on topic, yes please would love this.

If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• TohranTohran Everywhere you don't want to be. I'm the anti-Visa!

I have one, but I can't even figure out how to use the blasted thing. I'm bad, I know, but this sounds good!

• How do you not know how to use it? The announce post for the whole promo telling you what is offered also tells you how to use it.

• Mildly upset that this is a promotion reward instead of something I can buy in a credit/SoW shop. 

[sobbing extradimensionally]

• TohranTohran Everywhere you don't want to be. I'm the anti-Visa!
    Trey said:

How do you not know how to use it? The announce post for the whole promo telling you what is offered also tells you how to use it.

I said I was bad!

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Trey said:

How do you not know how to use it? The announce post for the whole promo telling you what is offered also tells you how to use it.

tl;dr: RTFM

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • I was thinking also that maybe a room message for each minute that ticks by would be good as well.

Even if it were only to the person that owns it.