Minecraft

Comments

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    erm. That's upsetting. I need white wool. But light grey would work as well. I've got a mini farm of em. 5 or so. All white.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    No. No white. Only blue. I think you can color blue sheep light grey? Not sure. I haven't found any squid yet.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited November 2012
    Oh no. I think the server crashed.

EDIT: Server seems fine, actually. I just can't login for some reason.

• Need white or red wool. Agh.
    I've got a mini farm. If you're on when I am, come steal some.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Everyone always builds farms and stuff while I just sit and crawl through caves. :D
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
    Never said my farm was large. I mess with the ravine/mineshafts I have right UNDER my place. It's fun

• I like building huge fortresses. But then I get to waste a lot of time mining for the resources, too.

By the way. Whoever changed my sign. That wasn't very nice :P
  • I just started playing and I'm super addicted. I've been playing @Kard and @Searnla and some Lusternians on Kard's server, though. Why didn't anyone talk me into playing Minecraft sooner?! Haha.

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    Kard has a server?! Address plz

• Its getting lonely. People need to log on.
    Agreed. We need more people.
  • I use: ryan5856 I would love to get on my husbands but he wont care
  • Kazu, I left you some clay in the box outside my fortress. So grab it up whenever you get a chance.
    The chest outside my house has freebies in it that I don't need. It's usually got some sticky pistons in it when I leave, but they go pretty quick.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
    What's that? Sticky pistons? I'll take em. Oh wait, I dunno where your place is.
  • So, again, if anyone still needs whitelisting, please PM or msg me in-game with your username so I can get you added sooner, as I won't always see this thread right away. Also, in-game meaning Achaea. Thanks!

@May whitelisted!

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• thanks, I'll pass on the word about the server in game, might be a few people who will also want to join... I'll tell them to message you

• MOAR NETHERBRICKS.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    I should venture into the Nethet again. Need more red mushrooms.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

Ruthypoo! We miss you!
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited November 2012
    Miralath said:
    Its getting lonely. People need to log on.
    There are tons of people around. They're just invisible.

Maybe.

Maybe.
  • Hmm... someone griefed my place with stone, by encasing it in cobble.... *peer @Daslin with suspicion*
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
    lol if someone encased my house in stone I'd just find the door then leave it.
    What? Dude, I'm all about trees. Not cobble. Ingenuity points to whoever it was, though.
  • edited November 2012
    I realized that I stated the obvious, then I tried to delete the comment, then I realized I don't know how...so...welp...
  • That is depressing, come home all fired up to play minecraft with you guys, and minecraft is all Update fool, so I'm all okay cool, then I go to sign into server and its all I'm old, denied! 
  • edited November 2012
    Okay, I didn't understand that, but it did prompt me to look into the server, where I did find out what the issue is.

Gimme a few moments to get it fixed!

ETA: I'm going to go ahead and update the server to the latest bukkit dev build so that we can sign on again. For those who don't know what bukkit is, it's what let's us use many of the commands that we have like "/home", etc. Note that while I will try to keep updated to the latest builds as they come out, at the moment, this is a DEVELOPMENT build and may have bugs. If you notice anything that just isn't working right, please PM me right away. Thanks!

ETA2: I'm also creating a backup, just in case. For those of you who have just messaged me about joining the server, please give me a bit of time to finish the updates! I'll post in here again when it's finished.

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• haha sorry i didn't mean to be confusing