June Promotion - How's it working out?

Curious for reports on how it's been working out for people.  

Comments

• If you have the money and the mind to buy credits; pretty well worth it, as has been said by Sarapis; in regard to raw credit intake. (Whether through the minimum of redeem, and from selling it).

• Yessss.  My plan to complete the forums deity talisman set is nearly complete.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I love this promotion. I didn't buy that many credits, but I did end up getting a ring of flying which has been on my want list for a long time. I'm really happy with how much it suits my character. I think it would be nifty to see something like this again in future. Not just for things that have awesome customisations, but there's connections to the items as well. I love that.

(D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

•  Awesome, hopefully at least some of those people are forumers and will post their outcomes.

• edited June 2014
    Sarapis said:

I made a huge purchase. Got tons of Tali pieces. Looking for robes trim. Anyone?

My god, did you do that on purpose? This is the bucket handle of this promo.

Edit: Give me one.... please? It's the last one I need :(

• Sarapis said:

I made a huge purchase. Got tons of Tali pieces. Looking for robes trim. Anyone?

2014/06/03 18:15:46 - Credits +150. Reason: Member purchase.

@Jarrod so that's who it was.

• Don't tell anyone! I house inducted @Sarapis last week so he could learn to phase about properly, shhhhh.

Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• @Trey Oh, I know. I can see the piece distribution that's out there, and I listen to the market channel. ;)

• I heard the market for the robe trim on my alt and instantly got sad. The robes are really the only thing on my wishlist for Trilli, but I feel like the odds are not in my favor (*insert Hunger Games picture here*)... so it makes me not want to buy credits. :(

meh

• Yeah, when I heard the robes were going for around 2k credits I was pretty sad, but not much I can really do about it. Just gotta keep saving and maybe next time something cool like this shows up.

• Last time I checked my clock there's still 80% of this promotion yet, I'd be willing to guess that a few more robe pieces might enter the market during that time.

Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Currently four sets of completed Robes out there, as well as a bunch of individual Talisman pieces.

• I am quite curious how people are making out trying to complete artefacts, but even more keenly interested in the sum trade-in value of the pieces people are getting with their credit purchases.

• @Jules‌ to give you a specific: I bought 1000 credits, redeem value of the pieces I got was 500, I sold them (all but two pieces) for 800 credits. Redeem value of the two I have left is about 50 credits. So in final analysis I paid for 1000 and got 1850. Definitely best promo I've been around to experience. 

The Truths hurt. Always.
  • I know my husband has had a great experience with this promo on Midkemia- I think he's done two arties and on his way to a third or something. And I think he only bought 200 credits.

meh

• Awesome TOPHAT, ring of flying, and armband of celerity for buying 1k credits, and I still have almost all of the credits left. I call that an awesome promo from my point of view.

It's so tempting to buy more and try to assemble fiery lava wings. :disappointed: Why must everything seem to conspire to make me get wings... And awesome wings, at that.

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • @Kei wait, wings?! D: Now I'm really torn!

meh

• Even a few more comments like these, and I admit, I'll be tempted, despite having bought a large amount of credits recently.

• KyrraKyrra Australia

These wings would be so much cheaper than my last set, at least.

(D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!

that bloody elusive wing thread D: how rare did you make those things?

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• All of the Talisman pieces in this set within a particular Talisman have the same rarity actually. Just luck of the draw.

how many of those wing threads are flitting around, anyway?

• More than you'd think probably!

must bid more then!

• I had enough money saved for a new road bike. Not anymore :(

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]