What Divine do you want back most?

TohranTohran Everywhere you don't want to be. I'm the anti-Visa!
edited June 2014 in North of Thera
Leaving out the dead ones, which of these would you have back as an active Roleplaying God? Meant to show Sarapis and the others who we want to see "wake up" first.

Comments

• TohranTohran Everywhere you don't want to be. I'm the anti-Visa!
    Sorry! I forgot about Babel, God of Oblivion!

• AktillumAktillum Philippines

Eris. So many great events surrounding her. And while her realm was a straight copy/paste of an OOC book, she did lots of cool stuff in Achaea. She was like, half malevolent, half hilarious.

• Makali

• KayeilKayeil Washington State

Lord Lupus isn't dead, though. He's in a Divine slumber, much like a coma.

What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it

So many missing from that list.

My personal choices would be Apollyon (for obvious reasons) and Agatheis. So much potential that never really got a chance to surface.

If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

Jurixe said:

So many missing from that list.

My personal choices would be Apollyon (for obvious reasons) and Agatheis. So much potential that never really got a chance to surface.

I tried to leave out the ones slain by Bal'met. Both of those have rooms in the remembrance halls, so they are counted among the dead.

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it

Oh, I guess I misread the OP. My bad!

Then uh...maybe Lorielan, I guess.

If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo

I used to read about Maikali, and she seemed interesting. Apollyon returning would be great, too. But going strictly by those in the list, I'd say Lorielan, if only because I am curious about someone filling her role post Shallam and away from the Good Gods.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• EiredhelEiredhel California

I want them all. :( so I can't pick one. 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• Also, no Khalas?

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Kazu said:

Also, no Khalas?

Khalas has no hope of coming back. I thought that was made more or less clear when he was indefinitely turned into a statue in Tomacula. 

I'm all for more Phaestian shenanigans. Things always seem lively and entertaining when the Smith is about, and he gave the lands a lot of attention. I can only imagine what being one of his followers is like.

• HalosHalos The Reaches

What is Deucalion not on this list

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Mithraea plz

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Kresslack said:
    Kazu said:

Also, no Khalas?

Khalas has no hope of coming back. I thought that was made more or less clear when he was indefinitely turned into a statue in Tomacula. 

I'm all for more Phaestian shenanigans. Things always seem lively and entertaining when the Smith is about, and he gave the lands a lot of attention. I can only imagine what being one of his followers is like.

It's amusing to say the least. I'm sure some people even outside of the order remember seeing the Daslin-shaped thing "screaming" across the sky. I lol'd so hard when I ended up in Arcadia.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Daslin said:
    Kresslack said:
    Kazu said:

Also, no Khalas?

It's amusing to say the least. I'm sure some people even outside of the order remember seeing the Daslin-shaped thing "screaming" across the sky. I lol'd so hard when I ended up in Arcadia.

Wasn't that when your head exploded?

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen

Believe that was in the end? I can't remember. But, there were many lols to be had, many sads, and many happies. That order is more of a family than some crazed zealot type thing I expect out of Sartan/Deuc/Aurora.

• Even for a friend of that order, it's like a family. Was one of the few things that kept me around after they killed off Selene. @Phaestus was and is my hero for letting Trilli grieve her own way and helping her through it. Especially interpreting the mosaic that was put in Cyrene for her.

meh

• Agatheis.

Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Where's Apollyon?

*Animated Signature*

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I think for the first time in forever, I agree with @Silas. Help.

But yes, Neraeos is by far who I would want back the most. He taught me how to roleplay, how to roll with a lot of punches, and was a very very rewarding God to be around with. Better yet, he not only improved the game via his Order, but via anyone he interacted with - follower, Patron of an org, an enemy, whoever. He was just that good.

Phaestus is a good second, though. Having them both back would probably make me happier than anything else I could think of Achaea-wise right now, and that includes more than getting my excommunication fixed.

Miss you Nerry. :(

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Kresslack said:
    Kazu said:

Also, no Khalas?

I don't really see a reason why he can't come back? I mean Lorielan was indefinitely banned to the Crystal realms and Agatheis was indefinitely turned into a Unicorn for his role in the wars. I see no reason that Khalas couldn't return honestly.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Dem Pop Tarts.

Worth.

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    Sarapis said:
    @Kazu No, you wouldn't, because you weren't there. He was such an insufferable prick, and then he turned traitor. At least Lorielan has the excuse of being hot, and Agatheis was master of the elements. Khalas was like the hobo that shows up, uninvited, at your dinner party, and then leaves half-way through with his pockets bulging full of the mini-hotdogs, artichoke dip, and Pop Tarts. 

I was never quite clear on what he exactly did, can you explain?

Zii said:
    Where's Apollyon?

Dead, eaten by Bal'met. He's got a room, so he's not on the list.

Mathonwy said:

Agatheis.

Also dead, has a room, not on the list. I am assuming that the ones who have rooms are gone forever, without question, or hope of return, ala Khalas. So I didn't include them, I realize I forgot a few, Babel, the guy @Sarapis‌ mentioned, Lucretius. 

I didn't include Deucalion because he posts on the forums and I assumed he's got to have something going on in game. Not Targossian, so I don't really know for sure, enemied to him anyway for calling @Daeir‌ a coward and asking @Rangor‌ if we could steal a totem from Targossas when Eleusis was still with Maklak. 

Not sure about Maikali, is she dead or did she just go away? 

I didn't even think of Aeon. If Aeon came back he could bring Eris with him.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited June 2014
    Tohran said:

Zii said:
    Where's Apollyon?

Dead, eaten by Bal'met. He's got a room, so he's not on the list.

---

He was not even killed by Bal'met. What are you on? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:  :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.