Returned One

I have been gone quite too long it seems. Any advice on the best place to hunt for a level 89 druid? I want to make dragon asap without dying tons. Open to hunting partners in addition to any suggestions...

Lothenshal

Comments

• Cooper said:
    I don't have anything useful to contribute but wanted to post something snarky anyway.

@Sarapis wins, yet I wanted to say hi @Lothenshal! You will probably want gold so hunting animals is a good place to start. Meropis is nice too, if you have a stone, is where I do much of my serious hunting. A lot of people hunt the Dun Valley swamp and the Dun Barony place with the ogres that I never go to. Aalen has some nice animals too and the orbweavers in the cave, Furze is there, there is a jungle up north through the wilderness along with plenty of little villages out that way, but you might want to be careful in some of them. If you ever see me send me a tell and I will show them to you if you want, I like hunting in groups! One of the things people used to do that they don't do a lot anymore.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Cooper said:
    I don't have anything useful to contribute but wanted to post something snarky anyway.

That definitely sounds more like Cooper. In regards to hunting, Meropis and Prin would be good.

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Glad to have you back with us!

• You may like to keep an eye on where players of a similar level are, and pick up hunting ideas that way. Welcome back!
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    edited June 2014

For the record im not sure -where- you should hunt but here's some tips i've learned about hunting.

1: The more health you have the harder things you can bash, So going Con might be more helpful than strength (or whatever you draw damage from as a druid)

2:The less somethings bashed the more experience it's worth, After bashing my heart out and complaining someone finally told me this. in other words, Dun Fortress wasn't that much experience because it's constantly cleared out but going to some place no one ever bashes and clearing it got me alot better experience while normally it wouldn't have been good experience.

3:If your not sure about an area squint before you walk you never know when mobs will randomly group in 5's

4: If you've been gone a super long time, Races have basically been equaled out now although you might be 1 or 2 of a stat shorter on some races, it's all pretty much the same.

5: A general tip Algiz has recently been changed to effect bashing only. With that said always try to bash with runes. (Makes it a hella lot easier)

6: Iron elite (kinda like a membership thing) Gives you a bonus percent of experience that stacks the bonus exp is extremely useful and gives you 5 lessons a day +100 credits (caps out at 150) not trying to push you into it, but it's nice knowing it's there if you want it.

7:Your classes bashing attacks may have been changed so there's better, I can't actually say for sure but i'd ask someone in game of your class the best attacks to bash with.

8:Talismans drop from certain mobs, there a new thing and you can sell them or use them to become a super dragon (Kinda like if you've ever seen dragonball z know how Goku's hair turns yellow) yeah super dragon

Hope that helps

• When I saw this thread title, I originally thought  it was about an Old/Missing/Dead God suddenly returning.

P.S: Love that you are Druid. Even though the class can at times be seen as not very unique, I always enjoyed the utility and comfort in use of it.

• Yes, in retrospect, my thread title could have been better chosen. I believe that many classes fall short of being unique because they share a skillset with another class. Perhaps multiclassing, if implemented, will allow for more variety. Druid is still fun and useful.