Svo's Knight counter question.

Figure'd I'd make a post about this since some other people who use it might find it useful.

Any idea what variable Vadi uses to track limb damage? I'd like to put it in a window and make it easier to see but I for the life of me haven't been able to figure it out.

Comments

• It makes a table named after the person you hit. For instance, if my target is Exelethril and I hit his right arm 6 times then the value of svo.kl_list.Exelethril.rightarm would be "6". 

http://doc.svo.vadisystems.com/knightlimbcounter.html <- Documentation for more info, good luck with your window.
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • I'll help you set up a mini-window if you like.  Just get at me in game.

You can also put your SLC information in the same window.  Your limb damage, their limb damage, all in one place. I like it.

• It's a proprietary secret but the documentation leaks it...

:P

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Vadimuses said:
    It's a proprietary secret but the documentation leaks it...

:P

Yeah I went off that but I never thought of the svo.kl_list.Exelethril.rightarm

Was doing it as svo.kl_rightarm or something like that, Actually makes alot of sense now since the tracker is tracking different people.