Tamuril's return

TamurilTamuril Melbourne, Australia

Hullo!

Hopefully some of you remember me. I've spent the last two years away from Achaea, building my career as a photographer, festival organiser and promoter. I've missed all of you terribly, so make sure to stop by and say hi. And please, feel free to guide me on all the new updates etc.

Glad to be back :)

Comments

• Hey, I've seen your face somewhere before. Can't put my finger on where. Good to have you back.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Cahin said:

Hey, I've seen your face somewhere before. Can't put my finger on where. Good to have you back.

Not sure if pun....

Anyway, welcome back to Achaea.

• #thehomecoming2014thedreamthelegend

Welcome back!

Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Welcome back, Tamuril 

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    Welcome back! Im still too young a player to know you. Will be happy to help out if you need any help. Glad you are back!

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen

There's a name long forgotten.

• Welcome back!

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods

Glad to have you back with us!

• edited May 2014

Welcome back! You've got good timing. They're about to blow up the Houses.  :p

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• TamurilTamuril Melbourne, Australia
    Oooh, I do like to watch a good drama. When I went dormant I cut all organisational and political ties, got myself unenemied from everywhere (Tybeirdd still hasn't sorted themselves out) so I could have a fresh start. Going to take me some time to get used to everything, and to remember everything and everyone.

Daslin said:

There's a name long forgotten.

Time to create a new space in your memories for me, whether you're happy about it or not :smiley: 

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I've heard your name several times over the years, but I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting. Welcome back!

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • TamTam!