Tattoos

Has anyone ever thought about, or has already gotten a tattoo to signify their time in and meaning of Achaea to them? I don't mean something like the word ACHAEA written across the entire back or anything ridiculous like that. I guess Achaea has been such a huge part of my life, many of my friends play or played the game, I met my partner through Achaea and without Achaea I would not have my beautiful daughter. So even when the day comes that I no longer play the game, I will still have fond feelings because of the game.

Comments

• KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor

Yes, if I end up getting a tattoo the one I want would have something to do with achaea, but it wouldn't be obvious even to another achaean, only if you knew my character personally. :)

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen

I've a few tattoos already, and I plan on an Achaean one. Probably my stick figure drawing of Daslin. And when my artist asks who drew it? I'll say it was my nephew drawing me. (I suck at art)

• GawiGawi Washington

@Daslin you should post a picture of it!

edited May 2014

It's in the "we draw our characters" thread. It's quite literally a .png stick figure with words.

EDIT: But in seriousness, if I snag one, it'll be one that Daslin already has, I think. Or at least some version of his.

• Get yourself a Boar tattoo IRL.

• GawiGawi Washington

Ick no boar

lol! That'd be almost worth it, but silly. Nah. I mean his description ones. I keep forgetting that we have like, magical ones. herp derp Daslin reporting for derpty.

• WeiWei Monterey, California

I might consider a Moon on my right arm, but I don't want it to fade away. How many credits does it cost to get an artefact tattoo IRL?

• I've thooought about it. Still considering. Dunno' what I'd get if I got the money to.

I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• GawiGawi Washington

I had been thinking about getting a small drake that being my ic family name or maybe a little rattlesnake.

• If I was going to get a "Tattoos" tattoo IRL, I'd get starburst. Because I swear my daughter is going to give me a heart attack at some point and it would be handy to pop back up after.

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• I just got the seven truths on my back, no big deal.

Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Gawi said:

Ick no boar

Tree tattoo.