Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Allow High CRs / Higher CRs than a falcon's owner to sanctuary falcons

2»

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,978 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Jules said:

True, I got one so I could hide my hoarding habits ;)  For people that have them, it would be kind of neat if our loyals fled to them if someone attacks them when we're not around, but anything I ever leave out is collared anyway.

My issue with that is, it pushes towards an environment where risk isn't and issue and there's no consequence for not responsibly taking care of your investments. If I leave my ship out and something happens to it, I can't really blame anyone else for that, but at the same time I -want- that risk to be present so that I ensure I take good care of it. Same thing applies to loyals such as mounts and falcons. 

• JulesJules Member Posts: 2,169 @ - Epic Achaean

All this really does is make "So-and-so's falcon is out" go away faster, I think, as there are already people who can tuck the bird in to bed.  I agree that total safety can get to a point where it takes away from the game, but the concept of total safety also constitutes a large portion of Achaea's sales (collars, for one), which is an argument both for and against certain built-in safeguards. 

Sign In to Comment.