Order *my* non-unique entity

Along with other recent changes that have made things easier for newbies and those not great at scripting, can we get some sort of functionality to order entities that are loyal to you when there are multiple versions thereof in a room?

For instance, when I'm with other Naga and we all have adders, I can't ORDER ADDER because it'll try to order Alcinae's or something (and obviously it isn't loyal to me), which then requires that I look up the adder's number and put it into my alias, which is hard and not something I can capture on the fly (particularly when I'm summoning a few adders in a fight because they get killed). 

Can we just get something like ORDER MY ADDER ATTACK MITHRIDATES?

Comments

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods

Not to completely dismiss the idea - why not try naming your adder and using that name to ORDER it?

• Naming has the same problem as looking up the number in the specific case that you are replacing the loyal during a fight. A trigger to summon inv/capture from ii adder would probably be your best bet Florentino.

• You can also ORDER ENTOURAGE KILL MITHRIDATES

[2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • Tecton said:

Not to completely dismiss the idea - why not try naming your adder and using that name to ORDER it?

This costs 1k gold per tekura combo.

• SybillaSybilla London
    Seconded for occultist entities (which we can't name)

• This would be fantastic for forestal bees as well!

• the fuck

• I tried that the other day but @Hasar‌ just stood there. Worst pet dolphin ever. So getting a trade in.

• Arador said:

I tried that the other day but @Hasar‌ just stood there. Worst pet dolphin ever. So getting a trade in.

Hate to break it to you. Pets are nonrefundable. Just a bad investment on your part, pal.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

That's what everyone says about Hasar.

• G..guys. can we go back on topic. Imma cry  :'(

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Makarios said:

ORDER LOYALS KILL X might be a good solution, as well.

holy flaming goats, this is a thing?

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."