Our cars. (Actual ones, and dream cars!)

DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
Why not?
I think it'd be interesting.

To start off, my actual car.

1989 Honda CRX DX:

My dream car?

Either the 1970 Mustang Trans-Cammer or a 1990 Honda CRX SIR(JDM)

Comments

• CrathenCrathen Ireland
    edited November 2012
    I was in a minor accident today so - this thread, I don't like my car anymore 

edit: god damn smilies
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    edited November 2012
    Too lazy to go to the parking lot to take a picture.

2010 Audi Q5

And a 2007 Saab 9-3 60th Anniversary in Ice Metallic Blue

I'm patiently waiting for a Tesla Model S next.  Go Green.

• edited November 2012
    My car right as I'm shipping it home:
    my dream car...Same car without the dents.

Edit: was gonna make fun of Cinya and her car but I guess it's ok for a girl to have a new ugly piece of crap Beetle
  • My actual car (well, a dealer picture of my actual car anyway): image

I don't have a dream car.

• current car: none
    dream car: image
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Question on that one, @Cezil, will it still hold the diesel engine, or no?
  • TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    When a whole bottle of Jim Beam makes you think it's a good idea to punch your friend through your car window because he's talking - about your girlfriend.

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

• Here's mine now. It's not much, but I got to pay cash brand new, so *shrug*?

Dream car is a tossup between -

- this -

or -this-

KPGC-10. No question. Out of that grouping @Trey.  We can tell I'm a JDM lover.
  • edited November 2012

my kinda thread, right now i got a 06 charger srt8 and a 08 smart fourtwo passion

Dream car

• Interesting, I'd probably take the Grand National if I had a choice like that. 

Anyway, here's what I currently drive: 

2002 Subaru WRX. I went for the bugeye model, what can I say.

As for a dream car, I don't have any that I haven't already owned or do own right now. 
    EVO>WRX.  ALSO, Evo>STI

Legit. My buddy would be jealous of your bug-eye though. He's a WRX nut.
  • TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    Dream car ( because I'm realistic )

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited November 2012
    This my whip

And because I can't find a picture of one that isn't 389723987234x213621736px, I want an Impreza.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I call her Violet.

• I knew EVOs would be mentioned at some point the second I posted what I own. Both WRX and EVO  can be built up to be powerhouses, just is preference. If I were to go Mitsubishi I would get a 3000gt VR-4 before I would ever consider an EVO. To each their own I suppose though.
  • Fendo said:
    I knew EVOs would be mentioned at some point the second I posted what I own. Both WRX and EVO  can be built up to be powerhouses, just is preference. If I were to go Mitsubishi I would get a 3000gt VR-4 before I would ever consider an EVO. To each their own I suppose though.
    Yes, but you also said you'd take the GNX, which makes you one of the coolest people in this thread.

@Tecton wtfzorz is that? A mustangdorado?
    and my 4x4 
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Daslin said:
    It's a Ford Falcon XR8, made by Ford Australia. I've pondered importing it for that exact reaction when driving it around town.
  • Daslin said:
    Ford Falcon XR6 utility, sadness it's only Australian. Never seen that body style with a Ford. Pretty sweet though I think. 
  • And I can't write today, sorry!
  • Kray gets points for the two-fohty :D

• OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods
    My dream:

*fangirls*

Or in normality (HA!):

edited November 2012
    @Kray, you track that beast at all? Any modification, or swaps?

Also, are those TE37s?

If so, *drool*
    If not, nice knockoffs!
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    I miss my significant other's Mazdaspeed3. Silver, with some sort of fancy interior detailing, and satellite radio, and a GPS navigation system built in, and fancy dials and meters and other things that made it look like a goddamn spaceship. It was the best car ever.

I don't drive anymore, myself. I have terrible depth-perception, and I was never really fond of operating a vehicle. I prefer the view from the passenger side.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I forgot about TVR. Mmmmm

I changed my mind. I don't want an Impreza anymore. I want an Aston Martin DB6. Just like James Bond. :)
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.