Neverwinter Nights 2 Achaea server

Well, I got NWN2 again and I made an Achaea server. There's a few steps you have to do to get it to run online, if there's enough interest in playing a big, Achaea server I'll give you all a brief tutorial on how to get it started.  

Comments

• EiredhelEiredhel California
    edited May 2014
    WHAT OMG!?!?!

The temptation! I'd need to do some math to see how long I can last without sleeping between achaea and this. >.>

I'd be more than happy to get the info and stuff though.

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• Well I haven't really figured it out yet... heh. Trying to get a server running, since Gamespy doesn't support it any more. It's proving hard. 

• edited May 2014

What would the game actually be? i.e. What would the world be and what would the plans for it be? RP-enforced, etc?

(Probably big questions if you're only just starting to figure it out)

I used to be a very frequent player of Nordock - Richterm's Retreat in NWN1. Loved it, but it's died now. :(

• Well I can't even get the server started, so that's not questions i'm even considering asking yet lol. 

• Fair enough!

• @Mithridates Been sooooo long since I've played, but tried using Tuungle to open it? Not sure if that'd support it, but just an idea... It can be used to play Diablo2/Warcraft 3 on LAN at least, so I don't see why it wouldn't work for NWN2 :\