Your KD Ratio

Kills/Deaths

Comments

• Mine right now.. 245/299 KD: .82

• Just over 2.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

#ooc2014thekilldeathratiothedreamtheanthem

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    What's with the hashtags?

Veiled Serpent life.

Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• edited May 2014
    4~ish

Been steadily climbing. It's 6-8:1ish over the last RL year. Would have to check my logs. I know at one point I had an 8:1 over the course of a RL month.

• WeiWei Monterey, California
    0. :neutral_face:
  • I generally make a box of KD per person, but then end up eating most of it myself so i guess my ratio is 1.86:1 #deluxecheddar

• Kafziel said:

it worries me that this is in the OOC section

Excellent point! I guess I kind of spaced. Divine are welcome to move this to North of Thera!

• My 'peak' was 22 kdr for the first 2 weeks after I joined Order, never gotten it quite that high again.

Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• edited May 2014
    Mishgul said:

i think i have a tleast 1 kill and 1 death so roughly 1

httpiqkmeme3tpwe5jpg

#considerpants2014howaretherequirementscomingalong

• Jarrod said:

Veiled Serpent life.

• Bonko said:
    Jarrod said:

Veiled Serpent life.

Hot.

• BouffBouff The realm of insanity
    edited May 2014

.76!  The joys of not being able to fight my way out of a wet paper bag.

edit: actually lower because some of my misadventure deaths are likely to players as well.

| Adventurer Kills        Denizen Kills           Your Deaths                 |
    |   Slain    : 336          Slain    : 459798       To Adventurers : 442      |
    |   Levels   : 31459        Levels   : 45659062     To Denizens    : 487      |
    |   Avg Level: 93           Avg Level: 99           To Misadventure: 40       |

• 1.4. That's just 14/10, though.

• jesus christ man

• 459/495

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen

After my bro @Atalkez, I don't feel so horrible. 

+-Statistics------------------------------------------------------------------+

| Adventurer Kills        Denizen Kills           Your Deaths                 |

|   Slain    : 168          Slain    : 19812        To Adventurers : 298      |

|   Levels   : 14458        Levels   : 947210       To Denizens    : 125      |

|   Avg Level: 86           Avg Level: 47           To Misadventure: 30       |

• Currently I'm at 882/864, after leading and beckoning etc. I'll post an update after a while.

i'm a rebel

• Aktillum said:
    How to boost your KDR: Be a Serpent with arte bow in group PvP

How to ruin your KDR: Be a beckoner or totem propper during group PvP

I would -very- conservatively estimate that 5000 out of my 7k+ kills are either solo kills or almost entirely my personal doing.

• also have rites, vibes, or harmonics to be targeted first

• Kills: 275

Deaths: 541

• NemutaurNemutaur Germany
    | Adventurer Kills        Denizen Kills           Your Deaths             
    | Slain    : 2058         Slain    : 188723       To Adventurers : 1450 
    | Levels   : 185984       Levels   : 17888709     To Denizens    : 775  
    | Avg Level: 90           Avg Level: 94           To Misadventure: 59     

1.41, I bash too much.

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it

+-Statistics------------------------------------------------------------------+

| Adventurer Kills        Denizen Kills           Your Deaths                 |

|   Slain    : 916          Slain    : 8975         To Adventurers : 318      |

I cheerfully admit to being part of the Serpent/bow stereotype!

If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs