Ideas for Upcoming Trade Skills Rework

@Tecton‌, @Sarapis‌: As long as the trade skills rework is being done, would it be possible to add a few things into those trade skills? 

Specifically what I was thinking of was:
1)  Making it possible to forge a baldric, belt hook and scabbard (and maybe other things I'm not thinking of at the moment).
2)  Adding bags, satchels, sheaths and the like to Tailoring. Surely if you can sew a gown, you can sew a bag.

Beyond that, not sure how much work it would be or if it's even possible at all, but at least for the baldric type category that don't have weapon/armor stats, it would be even better if you could create and submit a design on them.

Don't know if anybody else has input on this, but I think it would be something people would appreciate.

The Truths hurt. Always.

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    edited May 2014
    @Suladan‌, a few people customise their own things, and sometimes cities decided to create their own appropriate items. Cyrene for example has a range of scabbards as well as fancy belthooks, tinderboxes, pipes and the like.

It might be an alternative for you to consider if having such items added to craft skills doesn't get approved.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."