TN/KY?

TohranTohran Everywhere you don't want to be. I'm the anti-Visa!

Clarksville, TN here, anyone close by?

Comments

• @Yiwen is, but doesn't visit forums much, shoot him a msg

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    I used to live in Clarksville. Didn't care much for it personally. I live on the opposite side now, about an hour north of Knoxville.
  • No shit? I used to live, literally, right across the street from Clarksville, TN in Oak Grove, KY, off of highway 911.

• WessuxWessux Chattanooga
    Chattanooga Tn. Little ways off, but there!
    Invest in a 9mm retirement plan.
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Austere said:
    I used to live in Clarksville. Didn't care much for it personally. I live on the opposite side now, about an hour north of Knoxville.

Yay me and Austere probley live in the same f'in city.

Gonna cleave you irl now O_O

My rl tumble is quicker. I live in Huntsville, though. Assuming that is on your map
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Austere said:
    My rl tumble is quicker. I live in Huntsville, though. Assuming that is on your map

Campbell county. :P Jacksboro to be more specific none of that Jellico crap 

Well shit. Thirty minutes away, who knew. I go over there at least once a month to pay bills. .
  • I live an hour away from Clarksville and about 30-45 mins north of Nashville! Right on the KY/TN line.

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA

Wessux said:
    Chattanooga Tn. Little ways off, but there!

I'm here in Chatt-town, as well. It's about a 3 hour drive to Clarksville. Won't say that's out of the question, but a 6-hour round trip is more than I'd like to make on a whim, so there would need to be a bit of planning involved if we wanted to chill.

-- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • I am about an hour south of Nashville, TN as well.

• TohranTohran Everywhere you don't want to be. I'm the anti-Visa!
    More than I expected. 

I'm a little paralyzed with not having a car and all at the moment, but I can get places if plans are made. If we were to plan something, perhaps it should be in Nashville? Seems to be about mid-way for nearly everyone, plus hey, plenty to do.

• Would work for me..
  • I've lived in 4 different cities now in TN, and Clarksville is by far the worst.  How have you managed it this long, Tohran?!  I'm up for a little raid on Nashville in the next month or two.

• We could probably drag @Gyrth into the mix, too.
  • Kentucky is so much better. Just sayin'. 

• TohranTohran Everywhere you don't want to be. I'm the anti-Visa!

This is sounding more and more fun with the numbers here. I'm getting neurosurgery in July, don't know exacts yet, my consult is the 18th. I'll be able to look ahead after that once I have a surgery date, for giving a time frame.

• I'm in Cookeville... Guess I should be social or something.
  • DeucalionDeucalion The Garden of the Gods
    I'm in the part with the good bbq. 
  • Tennessee has music and tasty meat and stuff, and I like excuses to travel places, so I'll keep an eye on this thread. :)

• Deucalion does that mean you're from Memphis? And Ephram, some of us are gathering up in Nashville on the 10th if you're up for about an hour drive! You can message me about the who, where and further details if you want!

• Meeting?  Tennessee?  10th? Who, what, when, where,  and do I need my own dd?!
  • Just messaged you a little of the details :D

• JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    I live in SE Missouri and can be in Memphis in 2.5 hours. (:
     yes, sir.
    I'm not really able to travel for a meet with the little one, so I'm afraid I'll have to pass this time. Perhaps next time!
  • I used to get warned and banned regularly on the old forums for telling people to do this. Very enlightening thread to alert people to the policy changes. Thank you.

• Damn, now I am cursing myself for taking that weekend job. Maybe next time :) 

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    I live in Ohio, wouldn't be too far to drive.
    Silas said:
    I used to get warned and banned regularly on the old forums for telling people to do this. Very enlightening thread to alert people to the policy changes. Thank you.
    Out of curiosity, what do you mean? Meet up threads?
  • edited September 2014
    How delightful. Must have missed a post that got deleted. <-Deuc>

@Deucalion