I'm Sorry Thread

Comments

• Tbh, I'd appreciate it if you guys reposted the apology armadillo with every legitimate apology. I hear it is very soothing.
  • Im sorry for not getting on in the past few years, but I do not regret my actions and it may be sometimes before I make my full return due to recently getting married rl. <3
  • I'm sorry that some dumb nobody likes to brag in a "nonchalant" way to try and rub things in further.
  • I'm sorry for being more distant and less on-the-ball IG lately than I'd like. I'm doing my best, but I am really sick, fatigued, and only about half-functional, so my best is terrible. Will try to make it up, but I still feel guilty.

I'm not posting the apology armadillo. Sorry @Tvistor.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Daeir said:

I am sorry for finding you, unnamed no-city, no-house player in the Great Rock idling at the top of the who list.

I am also very sorry for systematically removing 50k from your backpack and placing it in my pockets. Especially when you woke up right as I took the last sovereign.

I thought the who list was randomized to prevent showing who was afk? Or was that just the qwho?
  • It was changed, but not randomized.
  • I'm sorry that your armadillo quota is not being met, Tvistor. 

[This is the most number of armadillos I could find in any one picture on Google in 5 minutes]

Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • edited November 2012
    So do I marry you now or what?

@Daeir +1,000 Naga points.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Good thing you didn't cut off her ring finger.
  • Tvistor said:

Also known as 76 Ashtan points.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Was very tired and braindead today, subsequently was really off the ball in RP today. Sorry to @Daeir and @Tyur for all the weird typos, hope it was still at least a little bit fun though. Exciting to have HR3s around again :D
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• I'm sorry I had to decline my first marriage proposal.

I'm sorry... Because I'm actually not sorry about it.
    Every day sends future to past 
    Every breath leaves me one less to my last
  • edited November 2012

• Daeir said:
    Xith said:
    Tvistor said:

Also known as 76 Ashtan points.
    Can I exchange those for waterwalking boots? You have no idea how hard it is to find those things when you're an enemy to just about everything.

Of course. Waterwalking boots cost 77 Ashtan points.

And I'm sorry the Naga artificially holds down the value of its points to cheat in world trade.

I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Sorry @Silas for that one thing.

Sorry to everyone not enemied to Ashtan for reminding the divine about the horseshoe quest. :( May it rest in peace.
  • Peak said:
    Sorry to everyone not enemied to Ashtan for reminding the divine about the horseshoe quest. :( May it rest in peace.
    gdi
  • I'm sorry for ranting at a certain someone about ranting about the current event. I know it's tough dealing with the constant raids and us non-damage-based folk have a hard time keeping up in the experience department (one person said they're down 7 levels in the past 24 hours. That's damn harsh), but it's what we have to deal with for now. We're in that position of "must follow orders, so shut up and do it," even when it sucks OOC to do so. I was just saying, if it really does suck that much, qq or journal out and do something else for the next few days. Shallam had to deal with the same thing from Ashtan raids, though not for several consecutive days non-stop. But they did have to deal with it until they could figure group combat out. We have to deal with it the same way, until it blows over.

TL;DR- If it sucks too much, take up woodcarving or learn to play the piano. It'll be over when it's over, and it won't get any easier until then.
  • @Kyrra and @Nellaundra

sorry for the overly ragey weekend I had, OOC drama plus IG drama = baaaad mood. I play to play though, not to stress, so unfortunately, I'm stepping out whenever there's a stressful situation- too close to a day of rememberance for me to be emotionally stable >.<

Also @Nizaris we totally need to lay out some awesome RP soon. I TRIED a few days ago, but I think you were ignoring the clan. 
    meh

• @Trilliana

Everybody has a bad day, so no worries.

@Mojushai

I know we left on good terms, but I hope you can forgive me for leaving :(
  • NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    @Trilliana: Sure. I need to figure out which way Niz is going to go now that Apollyon is gone, but sure.
  • @Nizaris: USE A SPOILER ALERT NEXT TIME, I HAVEN'T LOGGED IN YET D:
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    i'm sorry for killing shaitan  before he could leave me. HE CAN NEVER BE WITH ANYONE ELSE. HE IS MINE.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae

• @Mojushai

Eh, we're all just playing a game. It's always bad to lose people in an org, but you got to play in a way that's enjoyable to you. Have fun!
  • I'm sorry for getting bored and making popcorn when I got sniped

• @Mojushai

You're liable to change classes 3 more times within your character's active lifespan and maybe even houses or even cities, so no worries.

• I don't get it, why do all the Cyrenians apologize for leaving? It's like "Oh God, Cyrene, wherefore art thou Cyrene?"

And the Cyrenians go "Be still, my love. I am here and all is forgiven."

In Mhaldor people leave by flipping us the bird, writing unflattering insights into how stupid the premise of Evil is or how they're doing it for our own good, really, and then running into Ashtan's outstretched arms.
  • XerXer Langley
    Or by inviting a huge raiding party into the MC room of their old househalls >.>
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • Tvistor said:
    I don't get it, why do all the Cyrenians apologize for leaving? It's like "Oh God, Cyrene, wherefore art thou Cyrene?"

And the Cyrenians go "Be still, my love. I am here and all is forgiven."

In Mhaldor people leave by flipping us the bird, writing unflattering insights into how stupid the premise of Evil is or how they're doing it for our own good, really, and then running into Ashtan's outstretched arms.
    Or Shallam's arms.

I feel as if quitting Mhaldor on bad terms and being a martyr for whatever anti-Evil cause is mainly IC stuff.  It wouldn't necessarily affect Marina's OOC relations if she was in a situation like that.

When someone quits a house in Cyrene or simply quits Cyrene, I feel like it's less of a big deal IC than it is on an OOC level.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    edited November 2012
    Shallam's getting ex-Mhaldorians?  I can think of two (Thaumas and Extrum).

Also I'm sorry @Faolin, I believe you