CANADA, EH?

I currently live in P.E.I and stay in Edmonton, Alberta during the summer. :)
So any fellow Canadians live in this cold, fearsome, winter wasteland?
(I do know there's subsections of the provinces of Canada, but when I get enough money, I'm tracking all of you down to get a selfie with <3)

Comments

• During the summer. Weak. I lived there during the winter!

• I know there's a few people in BC and Ontario. I'm in Calgary

• That explains so much, from the both of you.

• I live in Canada, too. But I'm in Quebec. I'm sorry.

• I'm five minutes from Ontario (US side). Does that count?

• Dunn said:

I'm five minutes from Ontario (US side). Does that count?

Likewise, but they won't let me in anymore. I was dating someone there and had NO problems crossing the border. Helped a friend out from Australia taking him across the border and I had to go through customs, and they finally ran a criminal check :(

• I am also Canadian.

When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • I'm in Calgary at the moment as well!

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• Torontonian reporting in. The players behind Iakimen and Xer live in Toronto too.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • My in-laws live in the GTA so I've been multiple times and will be again later this week. Never quite sure what to make of TO. Please don't let Ford back in again.

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• I'm ~1 hr from Toronto depending on bridge traffic.

• AlaricAlaric Canada

Nova Scotia here.

Cahin said:
    Obliterate was a fair and balanced ability and it's removal from puppetry and vodun should have been a crime.
  • Alaric said:

Nova Scotia here.

Gasp. D: Where at in NS?

• Is sunnyvale real?

• I currently live in Vancouver! My partner and I moved here from Australia in Jan.

• Is sunnyvale real?

Near the Dartmouth area of Nova Scotia, yes.

More near the Bay of Fundy, but yes, it most definitely exists.

And yes, it is a Trailer Park. :P

• so awesome.

• AlaricAlaric Canada

Pictou county area

Cahin said:
    Obliterate was a fair and balanced ability and it's removal from puppetry and vodun should have been a crime.
  • Jhaeli said:

I'm in Calgary at the moment as well!

I'm sorry.

In other news.
    I'm an Edmontonian! But I'm currently living in Australia... will be moving to Vancouver in two weeks!

• HeroseHerose Nova Scotia, Canada

Another Nova Scotian here.  Halifax area.  I really wasn't expecting anyone else to be from Nova Scotia and especially not PEI.

• I'm the token representative of the Canadian Praires here. I'll claim all of Saskatchewan and Manitoba

• Someone introduced me to Alexander Keith once, but that was in another world.

• KuiKui Vancouver, Canada

I'm in greater vancouver. Little place called Aldergrove now

• Happy Canada Day, everyone! 

• Glad to see there are a few other people in Calgary here ;D

• i might take a trip up to toronto soon. 

• Newfoundlander here.
  • HeroseHerose Nova Scotia, Canada
    Bade said:
    Newfoundlander here.
    Oh yeah, what part?
  • I'm from Corner Brook, live in Marystown now.
  • Quebec, here. Hello all!