Achaea Artdump

So, I got a new tablet, and wasted six or so hours drawing this thing. I'm planning on walkin' around various cities and drawing whatever is in the room, people included, as a sort of exercise to help me with art blocks. I guess I'll post some more up here eventually?? Until then here's some novice Tsol'aa kid with a falcon, who's just finished dueling someone or something like that.
(if this image doesn't post i'm going to be mildly sad)

stayin' alive, stayin' alive

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    The image posted fine. I think that's pretty awesome. Is that outside of Hashan, in the Ithmia? (Not IG right now so haven't had a chance to Honours you). Look forward to seeing what else you come up with!

• I was attempting North of New Thera, but the only thing I remembered about it was the Ashtan was to the northish, so it could be outside Hashan, too. And thank you! Realized I forgot to shade/texture the shield though, woops.

• Your painting style and colours are gorgeous!

If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • @Avalin have you considered studying landscapes and being a layout artist/pre-production artist for animation? (joiiiin usssss)

"Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• @Yae Thank you! 

@Wysteria I've thought about it! Art school of any sort is kinda out of the question for me, sadly, so I've had to teach myself and wouldn't be able to get any job that wanted a degree. That sounds really interesting, though!

• > @Avalin said:
    > Yae Thank you! 
    >
    > Wysteria I've thought about it! Art school of any sort is kinda out of the question for me, sadly, so I've had to teach myself and wouldn't be able to get any job that wanted a degree. That sounds really interesting, though!

You need a degree for animation? Really while formal study may help, it's about your folio and ability to learn, FAST, to get into the industry. To be fair, where I live there's no animation work, but a lot of illustration work freelance if you're clever. Keep it up!

Also. Screw you quotes.

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Should find enough people and do an Achaea anime.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Is that Cyrene? (Just by the look of the glass roof, I wanna say that's the Lyceum)

Your work is pretty cool, though!

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • @Melodie‌

Hashan! tbh though i kinda started doodling houses and decided to make it more Achaea-ish. The glass building is the zoo in Hashan which has a glass roof (I think??) I'm drawing Cyrene next, and then Mhaldor. And Targossas, as some point. 

• Loving these, love the Shallam one

• TeghaineTeghaine Cape Town - South Africa - Africa (thatcontinentthatlookslikesouthamerica)

Avalin... do some rooms inside the CIJ estate!!! I bet those would be crazy fun

• the girl cowering in eleusis from the dragon made that picture in my opinion. Amazing attention to detail in evreything!

Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    I love your art dude. There is so much to see. Keep it up. You kinda remind me of @Wysteria‌

• thanks! 

• edited May 2014
    Don't go setting me as a benchmark. I still look up at @Xae and @Yae for that.

…ok we need to start an artists guild and have agreements writtten up.

• @Avalin @Yae @Wysteria @anyoneelsewhodraws

I have an empty clan? :P

I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• @‌Avalin

That holocaust bomb one is my fav so far. It's so awesome.

Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • @Avalin needs more snow if it's Cyrene.

I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• aw shoot, I'll fix that in a sec

• GawiGawi Washington

Love your work! Keep it up!