What is the most awful username you've ever seen...?

Comments

• I'd love to hear the story on Wicciwicci... long before my time!

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!

@Jukilian I dare you to change your suffix to that

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• WeiWei Monterey, California
    Jukilian said:
    Jukilian Evriwah'n.

My brother once had a D&D character named Kiln Aerwyn.

• @Tharvis I would, but that'd go against my character. :( Gotta stay IC!

• Everyone hated Swag. I loved it. I was rather frustrated that you guys took it upon yourself to turn a newbie off of a dying game just because you didn't like his name.

Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    Well there was this one dude whose name was....Dude... and every time i tried to send him a tell I would exclaim. Dude!

• @Wei‌ Better is Wei Better.
  • AgriasAgrias Wisconsin
    > @Synbios said:
    > Anedhel said:
    >
    >
    > Oh, I remember the various incarnations of Rectalranger.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Does he tell potential opponents to roll for anal circumference?
    >
    > For those who doubt the link, it's an explanation for one rather infamous RPG system - FATAL. One of the stats that you'd have to generate for your character is, among the other strange ones, the circumference of your butt. 

So glad I can't read.
  • Wei Shen is the best cop. 
  • ColganoColgano Nebraska

I've seen some pretty hilarious ones, but the only ones I can remember off the top of my head right now are Handbanana, orangehoodie (which someone already mentioned...) and Darthvayder. LOL

• Did... did... the former kill the latter? o_O

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Antonius said:

@Havyn's personal favourite: Kongwithlips.

I don't even know what that is, but she seems to find it hilarious.

I think it was actually Kongwithnolips and I asked where is Kongwithlips.  I dunno, but Havyn pretty much peed her pants.  

• Achilles said:

Warchicken was my favorite.  We used to call him WarKFC.  Always wanted a bucket of the colonels finest after though.  I think they made him change it to just Kay after awhile.  I believe there was a Warmaster too but that's not nearly as delicious.

@Achilles : Alright, that does it, I am going to the CIJ right now to request that Jester stun bombs be replaced with fried chicken bombs. No reason you should be hungry while you're being blown up. The shrapnel is edible!

• I agree, WarChicken was the best.

• The thing I remember Doomhammer for was abusing that phase bug where you could bash phased and the denizens couldn't attack you, haha.

• CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington
    Mannimar said:

I'd love to hear the story on Wicciwicci... long before my time!

Oh you were around i bet.  Wicciwicci and all his personas kept flipping joining Shallam under new names and causing issues.  He was doing it 3 or 4 or more times a rl day we kept kicking him then he would come back and do the same thing all over again

• > @Antonius said:
    > Havyn's personal favourite: Kongwithlips.
    >
    > I don't even know what that is, but she seems to find it hilarious.

> @Achilles said:
    > Antonius said:
    >
    >
    > Havyn's personal favourite: Kongwithlips.
    >
    > I don't even know what that is, but she seems to find it hilarious.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I think it was actually Kongwithnolips and I asked where is Kongwithlips.  I dunno, but Havyn pretty much peed her pants.  

Then he learned some Elementalism from me..thought it was one of you guys being funny..☺
  • ColganoColgano Nebraska
    Carmell said:
    Mannimar said:

I'd love to hear the story on Wicciwicci... long before my time!

Oh you were around i bet.  Wicciwicci and all his personas kept flipping joining Shallam under new names and causing issues.  He was doing it 3 or 4 or more times a rl day we kept kicking him then he would come back and do the same thing all over again

Sounds vaguely familiar. I do remember having several new citizens that were priests that kept attacking the orphans. Think I excommed like 7 in a row till Tecton stepped in

1. Squidward

Funniest name to see talking on Newbie

• flametongue.

so much sexual innuendo.

But gosh darn it, if there do exist some people who just can't handle the uniqueness of your snowflake...
    - Mathonwy

• I wanna meet Omgwtfbbq

"To thine own self be true."
  • oh god dammit Synbios I hate you. I HAD PURGED THAT SHIT FROM MY BRAIN.

@Nellaundra‌

This discussion has been closed.