12 Month Iron Elite Membership

Hail @Sarapis, @Tecton!

Just wanted to point out I would love to buy my membership once a year instead if renewing every month. Obviously, you should keep the membership by month option. But on top of that it would be nice to be able to pay $285-$299 dollars at once, and get 12 months of my Iron Elite Membership. This way I avoid overdraft fees, and that sort of thing by mistake. 

One benefit to buying the 12 Month IEM package could be you get to skip the monthly build up for the membership, and get 25% experience bonus and 150 bound credits a month right off the bat! 

No cancellations, No refunds! 

Comments

• Please, this. Really, I'd like the ability to prepay an amount of months equal to what I want. Basically paying up credit with you guys and burning it up every month until it's gone.

• Yes please.  Would be interesting if that bumped you directly to 150cr/month or w/e.

Either way, good idea - I'd buy it.

• gods... my credit card can't arrive soon enough.

• Perhaps get all the credits for the Extended Iron Elite (Best I could come up with right now) at the beginning? 

• edited May 2014

I agree with @Zuko and @Strata that boosting the Elite output to 150cr/month and the XP bonus to 25% is a good idea if someone pays all at once. If this is not done, I was hoping to suggest that some benefit come to those who pay all at once. On other sites, the merchant typically reduces the price if a 12 month subscription is done rather than one month at a time... I don't think this is good here because the Elite membership is already an outrageously good deal. But some benefit would be nice.

However, I do hope that the current 25 dollar a month option is left for those who want to pay that way. 25/month for some people is better than 300 all at once. I personally find 300 harder to come up with than 25 a month, and I always loved that about the Elite membership.

• I'm gonna need a tissue and a minute to myself.

Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Sarapis said:
    Interesting feedback, thanks guys. Will work on something here.

Much appreciated @Sarapis‌!