Midwest (Michigan/Ohio) Meet Discussion!

Comments

• Haha, unfortunately due to medications I am the definition of a cadbury. There will be little drinking for this not-so-Aussie.
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    That's too bad. I guess it's TigerBlood vs. FatMan. Bring it, @Trey.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited April 2014
    lol you guys

You're arguing about who can drink more when the answer is obviously me.

I've perfected the puke and recover routine.

(I promise that I won't puke)
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:
    lol you guys

Only the weak and feeble puke.

• edited April 2014
    Real men just 'make room for more'.
  • AgriasAgrias Wisconsin
    As an added incentive, @Tecton‌ will be taking advantage of the loser.

"Hey, excuse me. But do you want to be MY Goddess of Dreams?"

Then you wake up in a bathtub full of ice sans a kidney.
    edited April 2014
    wait. does that mean that there will be 2 tectons?

dear god people, start donating organs.

Also: I'm sorry, I don't feel that a true test of manhood is all about how inebriated I can get.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!

It's the Tectalypse!

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• I'm down as long as its everclear or bombay. I require clear liqour to keep my physique. Wouldn't want to gain a pound.

• Jonathin said:
    lol you guys

You mean the ralph-and-rally?  :D

• I'm not gunna throw up! D:

I have undressed a god.

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Aww... So wish to be there.. Need a meet closer to Oklahoma. Maybe Wichita, KS. :D

• Oh god not Wichita.

Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    I would say Tulsa but figured it was worse.

• KerriaKerria The Red Lioness

Tulsa has rocks.

That's about it.

Anyway... yea not going to be able to make it to this one. Not only will I be working at the Dayton Air show but I will be down a wing and a car so no driving for me.  :(

• At least Tulsa doesn't have juggalos (juggaloes? juggali?)

Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Hey sorry all, 

I was out ofthe country for the past 2.5 weeks.  

IT seems like a date and specifics have been settled.  

Yay! I'm excited!  

We should defs try the 15 ppl group thing because I am poor and stuff and saving money is always good

Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    I don't know. I don't live in tulsa.

• I may need a chuaffer if anyone is able.

edited May 2014
    Tahquil said:

I may need a chuaffer if anyone is able.

Don't they drive on the other side of the road where you're from? If it were me, I would totally get a rental car for the hilarity that would ensue as I fail to navigate foreign roads with people screaming at me for nearly causing head-on collisions. But that's just me. If plans change and I end up in that area, you are welcome aboard my 2001 Chevy deathtrap. Haven't tested the airbags yet, but they should work.

• Chevy.. that's so American. Deal.

• Kerria said:

Tulsa has rocks.

That's about it.

Anyway... yea not going to be able to make it to this one. Not only will I be working at the Dayton Air show but I will be down a wing and a car so no driving for me.  :(

Buy Atavian wings, duh.

edited May 2014
    Strata said:

Don't they drive on the other side of the road where you're from? If it were me, I would totally get a rental car for the hilarity that would ensue as I fail to navigate foreign roads with people screaming at me for nearly causing head-on collisions. But that's just me. If plans change and I end up in that area, you are welcome aboard my 2001 Chevy deathtrap. Haven't tested the airbags yet, but they should work.

1995 Mercury (lolford) Deathtrap. I also just realized that my car is older than some of the people that play this game.

Jonathin said:
    Strata said:

1995 Mercury (lolford) Deathtrap. I also just realized that my car is older than some of the people that play this game.

I was going to mention you as a possible chauffeur for @Tahquil since I recall you mentioning that you'd pick up some people around detroit. Don't know any details and it's none of my biz but she's flying in from across the world and one of us in this thread should do what we can. If all goes well here, it will be Corr, Rip, and myself coming up from Ohio in Corr's vehicle so it wouldn't be my call - unless those plans don't work out, in which case I'd be driving up.

• edited May 2014

Depending on what all I'm doing with the group, I'd at the very least be happy to play chauffeur to @Tahquil EDIT: For the Ann Arbor day--. I also have a not-deathtrap for a car, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Trey said:

Depending on what all I'm doing with the group, I'd at the very least be happy to play chauffeur to @Tahquil EDIT: For the Ann Arbor day--. I also have a not-deathtrap for a car, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

After much deliberation among the council of American death-trap vehicles, it has been decided that due to your close proximity to Detroit Metro Airport, you have been chosen to play chauffeur for @Tahquil! The council would like to thank you for your generous service with a 5th of hard liquor of your choice.

• Strata said:

Trey said:

After much deliberation among the council of American death-trap vehicles, it has been decided that due to your close proximity to Detroit Metro Airport, you have been chosen to play chauffeur for @Tahquil! The council would like to thank you for your generous service with a 5th of hard liquor of your choice.

I really -am- close to DTW. I live right up 275, I think I got there in 25 minutes a few days ago when I picked up my dad coming home from Afghanistan. Incidentally, AA is reasonably close to the airport as well.

Re: the liquor - You don't want me to pick. I have ridiculously good (read: expensive) taste. Irish whiskey never hurts, though. 

It's a good thing, too. I'm going to end up driving around going 'where the hell is that pawn shop on TV?"

• I live in Saginaw as well, Ann Arbor is a close drive so I would have no problem taking a short trip for the weekend to hang out.  I know a few really great cocktail bars in the area as well.