Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Increase the max number of teams allowed in a KOTH

Aalm
Aalm Member Posts: 206 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
Don't know if this is a great idea... but I think KOTHs could be more intense and crazy if there could be more than two teams max.

Even if the number was increased from 2 max to 3 max, it would allow cities to compete in a mini-CTF. And, if the max number was 6, the Ministers of Culture could coordinate and set up a whole unofficial CTF in the Delosian Arena, though it would be crowded as all hell. Maybe the crowdedness would make it that much more intense, and fun in a way.

Heck, we could have a DRUNKEN CTF, with all participants being inebriated by Divine decree. That might entertain the Divine, even...

Hope the idea is not too stupid. Please don't shoot me!
AntoniusHanleyExelethrilDavioTreySilasSenaFrizticJakiroAlrenaJosoul

Comments

• Hanley
    Hanley Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    That actually sounds like a good idea, even if its just 3 teams it would make the game more interesting.

- 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.

SerpentKai Go!

Aalm
  • Mithridates
    Mithridates Member Posts: 1,956 @ - Epic Achaean
    This sounds pretty awesome, except for the drunk part.  But we can already do the city vs city CTF. It's called 'who can smudge the defendable totem?'
    Hanley
  • Aalm
    Aalm Member Posts: 206 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited April 2014
    This sounds pretty awesome, except for the drunk part.  But we can already do the city vs city CTF. It's called 'who can smudge the defendable totem?'
    @Mithridates : the drunk part was more of a joke on my part... regarding the raid portion of it, I think a full inter-city competition could be fun, since raids are usually one city v. one city, and the arena has different rules than raiding. A full 6 city brawl such as a CTF is to my knowledge is not possible in a normal raid situation.
  • Santar
    Santar Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 2,482 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It's about time Eleusis got some representation in KotHs.

• Daslin
    Daslin The place with the oxygenMember Posts: 2,492 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I miss Templar drunken rampages.
    Agrias
  • Vithincus
    Vithincus Member Posts: 149 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I like this idea! Would be good practice for CTF.
  • Ernam
    Ernam Member Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Technically speaking, it sounds great, but in practice, I think it's going to work out like a 3 person duel.  Or for those of you who've played a three person starcraft match.
  • Greys
    Greys Member, Seafaring Liason Posts: 781 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited May 2014

@Ernam This?

• Ernam
    Ernam Member Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean

@Greys exactly.

Sign In to Comment.