Increase the max number of teams allowed in a KOTH

Don't know if this is a great idea... but I think KOTHs could be more intense and crazy if there could be more than two teams max.

Even if the number was increased from 2 max to 3 max, it would allow cities to compete in a mini-CTF. And, if the max number was 6, the Ministers of Culture could coordinate and set up a whole unofficial CTF in the Delosian Arena, though it would be crowded as all hell. Maybe the crowdedness would make it that much more intense, and fun in a way.

Heck, we could have a DRUNKEN CTF, with all participants being inebriated by Divine decree. That might entertain the Divine, even...

Hope the idea is not too stupid. Please don't shoot me!

Comments

• That actually sounds like a good idea, even if its just 3 teams it would make the game more interesting.

- 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.

SerpentKai Go!

• This sounds pretty awesome, except for the drunk part.  But we can already do the city vs city CTF. It's called 'who can smudge the defendable totem?'

• edited April 2014
    This sounds pretty awesome, except for the drunk part.  But we can already do the city vs city CTF. It's called 'who can smudge the defendable totem?'
    @Mithridates : the drunk part was more of a joke on my part... regarding the raid portion of it, I think a full inter-city competition could be fun, since raids are usually one city v. one city, and the arena has different rules than raiding. A full 6 city brawl such as a CTF is to my knowledge is not possible in a normal raid situation.
  • It's about time Eleusis got some representation in KotHs.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    I miss Templar drunken rampages.
  • I like this idea! Would be good practice for CTF.
  • Technically speaking, it sounds great, but in practice, I think it's going to work out like a 3 person duel.  Or for those of you who've played a three person starcraft match.
  • edited May 2014

@Ernam This?

• @Greys exactly.