Singapore 'Ironcon'

1235»

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I was gonna go, but i bought 300 sandwiches instead.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    @Xer is touching down in about 5 hours, and @Vrah is in about 17.

Kind of nervous but also excited! :D Hoping I stay healthy, wasn't feeling well last night so fingers crossed.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Hope you guys have fun!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

Apparently I could have gone if it was the end of august and not this point. Next year. (end of august)

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    edited August 2013
    It was timed to fall on the public holidays of Malaysia/Singapore due to Hari Raya Puasa/Singapore's National Day, unfortunately. We'll see when another can be scheduled if there's a next year!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

I can't come on your public holidays because they are muslim holy days and I have to be with family :P

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • The first day has concluded and we had an awesome time together. All the mhaldorians with the cyrenian (maybe undercover mhaldorian (
  • Pictures of shenanigans are requested.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Said pictures are in player pics!

edited August 2013
    I am sitting in a corner of Marina Bay Sands right now because I'm not feeling well, but man we walked farrr today. We saw the merlion, and Clarke Quay, and pastel coloured houses and took a billion photos and melted in the heat, and it was fun. Today is also Singapore's independence day, and there might be fireworks later.

I'm already thinking about Mhaldorcon next year :D August seemed so far away then. It's been really cool meeting all these people I've only ever talked to online, and I'd definitely love to do it again. Particularly awesome when you make Achaean references and people get it!

For now though I have to brave myself to get up and hope I don't get lost trying to go back to the hotel! I would post more pictures but I only have my phone, so you all will have to wait for @Ruth.

Free WiFi everywhere, by the way, is a godsend.

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• On a semi-related note, it seems like there's another Mhaldorian lurking in the Asian territories - I'm only an hour of flight time away from Singapore. A pity though this took place before I joined Achaea or I would've went, on the Tyrannus @Ruth‌ 's order. Or @Jurixe‌ .

Apologies for reviving the thread though.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    edited May 2014
    Goodness, this just goes to show Asians are inherently evil. As far as I'm aware, @Crixos‌ is also from the Asian territories!

I'll let you guys know if we'll have another short gathering over in Singapore though. I think it'll be nice to meet you all for real (or again, for those who has already met!)

Chiam said:

On a semi-related note, it seems like there's another Mhaldorian lurking in the Asian territories - I'm only an hour of flight time away from Singapore. A pity though this took place before I joined Achaea or I would've went, on the Tyrannus @Ruth‌ 's order. Or @Jurixe‌ .

OMG ARE YOU MALAYSIAN

• I'd be down to have another meet. Something like once every two years. We should get more support though, and try to get more of those cheap westerners over there.

Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • I'm not Evil :(

"Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• Jurixe said:
    Chiam said:

On a semi-related note, it seems like there's another Mhaldorian lurking in the Asian territories - I'm only an hour of flight time away from Singapore. A pity though this took place before I joined Achaea or I would've went, on the Tyrannus @Ruth‌ 's order. Or @Jurixe‌ .

OMG ARE YOU MALAYSIAN

Indeed I am :D

Chiam said:
    Jurixe said:
    Chiam said:

OMG ARE YOU MALAYSIAN

Indeed I am :D

:open_mouth:

• RuthRuth Singapore

Wysteria said:

I'm not Evil :(

Don't worry, we'll make you Evil. :D

Kidding. You should come over sometime to join ussss for delicious, proper azn food!

• Wysteria said:

I'm not Evil :(

then not real azn

Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere

yew gais :o spammin mah inbox

• I'll come with @Xer goes and stuffs me in his suitcase.

Ill go if cody goes

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • XerXer Langley
    Lol, you pay for your own flight scrub, @Hasar.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • I will also attend if cody goes

• > @Aepas said:
    > Wysteria said:
    >
    >
    > I'm not Evil :(
    >
    >
    >
    >