What is the most awful username you've ever seen...?

edited May 2014 in North of Thera

What is the most awful username you have ever seen on Achaea?

For me, it would have to be Chastity. I just looked at CWHO, saw that, and said: "Chastity in Cyrene? She won't last four days."

You know what? I was right. She didn't.

Honorable mentions go to CreditWhore and Walmart. I speculated that They would be unable to delete Walmart before he was able to enlighten us to his new low prices. But, alas, the Garden was both swift and decisive.

Comments

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!

pff, what about Mithridates, I mean, come on, who comes up with those names!

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA

Hey, Mithridates at least led the kingdom of Parthia to defeat the Seleucid Empire, what has Tharvis done?!

-- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Aerek said:

Hey, Mithridates at least led the kingdom of Parthia to defeat the Seleucid Empire, what has Tharvis done?!

I went and conquered the world in the name of @Tvistor

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen

Tharvis said:

Aerek said:

I went and conquered the world in the name of @Tvistor

And yet, @Tvistor was merely an agent of Daslin's beard.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Car main. No imagination.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mishgul said:
    Car main. No imagination.

Eureris.

Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Your a ris. I see your nukes. You will go down

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mishgul said:
    Your a ris. I see your nukes. You will go down

NOBODY HAS NUKES CARMAIN

JUST BE COOL OKAY
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen

WHAT IS GOING ON!? I MUST DEFEND MY EYEBROWS THE ONLY WAY I KNOW HOW!!

Whoa... am I @Carmain? #oneofus

• StrataStrata United States of Derp

Any name that has two or more words combined has always annoyed me, with the exception of Dragonknight. All others should be permanently deleted.

• As funny as some are, these are people's characters. Yeah, a good handful are trolls who do it for the lolz, but others aren't. So let's maybe not sit here bashing other people?

• Deladan .... worst name ever. However what it was before was even worse. Delada

• Radditz. There's just some special barrier between having a horrible non-DBZ name and having a name that's vaguely DBZish.

It's like, with horrible names, maybe you're just goofy or bad at coming up with good names. And, really, what makes a horrible name horrible in a roleplaying game where a lot of the cultural implications are left up to the players?

But when you get into DBZ, suddenly things get special for me.

Maybe it's because I actually did used to play DBZ roleplaying games and MUDs and stuff when I was eleven?

Sylvance said:

Manara came up on Newbie once, asking for directions to his burrow. Nobody laughed.

Disagreed because I just did. >_>

• Nim said:

Radditz. There's just some special barrier between having a horrible non-DBZ name and having a name that's vaguely DBZish.

It's like, with horrible names, maybe you're just goofy or bad at coming up with good names. And, really, what makes a horrible name horrible in a roleplaying game where a lot of the cultural implications are left up to the players?

But when you get into DBZ, suddenly things get special for me.

Maybe it's because I actually did used to play DBZ roleplaying games and MUDs and stuff when I was eleven?

You mean like Kakarot, who's still around?

I constantly look at Kei's name and wonder why I couldn't think up something better back then, but that's also counting her surname and now the (totally unintentional) fact that she looks like Rory's mini-me twin. (Srsly, I've had the name and the look since Kei was created, it was all a coincidence :< A kind of awesome one, in hindsight, but a coincidence!)

I will admit to making the name Railpsi, however. That's probably the actual worst I've ever seen. :neutral_face: 

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • AgriasAgrias Wisconsin
    Vegeta ended up changing his name too, shortly before the rules were changed. Had a neat little event at NoT for it. I remember that. Was cool to watch.
  • "Chair" or "Bellaswan" were probably the worst I have seen. 

• Synbios is the worst name of all time. Of. All. Time.

Seriously, what kind of eldritch being designs a name that sounds like a mashup of 'sin', 'symbiosis', 'Basic Input Output System', 'Lelith Hesperax', and 'WAAAGH!'? It doesn't even make sense!

• HexanHexan In the shadows
    'Dogmeat'

Yepp, someone called Dogmeat. The character is actually really quiet when trying to interact with him.

I'm not sure if there's any RP behind it. I'm kind of hoping for something like - The Pygmy guards called him Dogmeat so much during his imprisonment that he ended up forgetting his name.

Or he was enslaved by the Gnolls during childhood.

Anything! : D
  • ShadracShadrac Denton, TX
    Hexan said:
    'Dogmeat'

Yepp, someone called Dogmeat. The character is actually really quiet when trying to interact with him.

I'm not sure if there's any RP behind it. I'm kind of hoping for something like - The Pygmy guards called him Dogmeat so much during his imprisonment that he ended up forgetting his name.

Or he was enslaved by the Gnolls during childhood.

Anything! : D

Well...

Here is your RP - though it's not from this game.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Dogmeat

• Lannah said:
    A couple weeks ago I saw Pennis, along with his feminine counterpart. I think there was a third one the same day, but I can't remember what it was.

Panus and Pannus.

I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• Oh, I remember the various incarnations of Rectalranger.

This discussion has been closed.