Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Make Classleads Read-able Outside of Game Somehow

ShadracShadrac Denton, TXMember Posts: 141 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
Not sure if this would be a huge pain in the ass or something relatively simple but...

I would love to have the option to read the CLASSLEADS outside of the game in a browser much like I can do with board posts and messages.
HanleyNimMelodieErnamSiduriAchimrstYaeDartegaAntidasJulesFrizticAalmJosoulLilianPraxides

Comments

• HanleyHanley Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Sounds like a good idea, could make it so that we can't make classleads from it but so that we can read them. It would make looking through them easier.

- 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.

SerpentKai Go!

Shadrac
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 4,917 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    As someone bored at work and unable to login to read these things until I'm home, I approve!
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    ShadracHanleySiduriYae
  • ErnamErnam Member Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    The entire system might be hard to implement, but a read-only version should be a fairly simple and awesome idea.

"Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future."

Manda  |  Godzilla  |  SLC
        HanleySiduriAchimrstShadrac
      1. ShadracShadrac Denton, TXMember Posts: 141 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
        Ernam said:
        The entire system might be hard to implement, but a read-only version should be a fairly simple and awesome idea.
        That's what I'm hoping - and read only would be perfect.
      2. NimNim Member Posts: 2,015 @@ - Legendary Achaean
        Given how classleads work, they'd do well with an HTML-based interface both for reading and writing. I mean, the classleads themselves are practically HTML forms awkwardly fit into a MUD-friendly version.
      3. ShiroShiro Member Posts: 32 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
        I'd like a way to read past classleads too so you can see what changes have already been tried.
      4. SantarSantar Member Posts: 2,382 @@ - Legendary Achaean
        Shiro said:
        I'd like a way to read past classleads too so you can see what changes have already been tried.
        There are things that were rejected in past classleads that were approved later on.

A lot of that is probably just due to exposure of the problem/etc though. I classleaded numbness being too strong for group combat last fall and it got rejected. This round, multiple people CL'd numbness and it got approved.  Similar to how during last CL round, nobody even knew Sylvans were hellishly overpowered because noone decent was playing a Sylvan. And now there's like 18 viridian classleads calling for nerf.

5. FrizticFriztic Member Posts: 76 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished

+1, do want.

Sign In to Comment.