A brief Hello :)

Comments

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Hanley There's multiple versions of Daslin. Most of the time he's a dick. Other times, he's kind. Part of the time, he's raging and insufferably petulant.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Can vouch for the above ;)
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    Daslin said:
    @Hanley There's multiple versions of Daslin. Most of the time he's a dick. Other times, he's kind. Part of the time, he's raging and insufferably petulant.
    I just learned a new word!
  • @Daslin I always picture Daslin giving out cookies and then punching people in the face a second later. 

- 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.

SerpentKai Go!

• DakotahDakotah Wales, UK
    I dunno, he wasn't so bad at least he gave me my shark back. :)  Thanks!
    I sure has hell wasn't taking on two of you for the sake of a shark and a few sovereigns lol

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Hanley said:
    @Daslin I always picture Daslin giving out cookies and then punching people in the face a second later. 
    that's the perfect time to punch! When they're trying to eat.
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• @Tharvis has choked to death on a cookie shoved down his throat by Sempai @Daslin Esben-Gunnar.

- 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.

SerpentKai Go!

I'm glad you all see the light and joys of cookie punching. May you all choke equally, and die a wonderous, chocolatey death.
  • Sounds wonderful!

SerpentKai Go!

• @Dakotah. In terms of combat, I have found @tesha, and @carmell very useful. Also, race stats and traits can help as well. Useful traits for priests are:

Devout--faster replenishment of devotion
    Mind warden--Makes your contemplate ability "free"
    Quick-Witted--faster equlibrium recovery--This one is very important. Everything priests do requires equilibrium--except for the smite--This will help you to attack faster.

As far as useful organizations, I think it is a good idea to learn as much as possible about the Bloodsworn. One of the best decisions I ever made was joining the Votaries of Light--Lady Aurora's pre-order clan. If you would like to know more about it, speak with me in game. Lord Deucalion also has a pre-order clan that is called Kindling.

Also I have heard that the Dawnguard is a useful source for good information on combat.
    @Araeus I've literally just joined the Votaries of Light, I also thanks to @Carmell have Devout and quick witted, I have to wait til level 80 for my next major but it's going to be Mind Warden. 

I plan on joining the Army once I get a bit more knowledgeable about combat as I doubt they'll have me knowing next to nothing like I do now. heh but  we started somewhere right? 

I'll have to make sure to bug a few members of the Dawnguard for tips! 

• Spiritwrack.

SerpentKai Go!

• Also rites. Always rites

SerpentKai Go!

Just spam absolve. What could go wrong?
  • Daslin said:
    Just spam absolve. What could go wrong?

Accusations of killstealing, meteoric rise to dragon, nausea, dehydration, insomnia, and halitosis. Consult your doctor before absolving.

• > @Jozlyn said:
    > But Ashtan has two bars, a duck pond, a lake, a creperie, some hideous statues of Ashtani leaders, also hot girls,  hot boys,  cheeky humgiis, witches that pinch your bottom, drunken guards, and oh so much more! 
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > man I miss walnut welcome wagon...oh well.

Stopped reading after this. Can confirm Ashtan has the most fappable players.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you

I mean, look at me. I mean @Mizik

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Kuy said:
    > @Jozlyn said:
    > But Ashtan has two bars, a duck pond, a lake, a creperie, some hideous statues of Ashtani leaders, also hot girls,  hot boys,  cheeky humgiis, witches that pinch your bottom, drunken guards, and oh so much more! 
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > man I miss walnut welcome wagon...oh well.

Stopped reading after this. Can confirm Ashtan has the most fappable players.

I'm still Targossian you made a mistake.

• AgriasAgrias Wisconsin
    I'm Cyrenian. And I count myself among the pretty of the Achaea player base. :)
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Im chris hansen and im going to need you all to take a chair here

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae

Who is Chris Hansen? I'm thinking American TV but I'm not 100%. Sorry Brit here! 

I am also a brit

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    For 5 morr months. The i will be a nordmann

-

As drawn by Shayde
    edited May 2014

well hello fellow Brit! even if it is only for 5 more months. I only seem to have met Americans so far

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Not only a Brit, but also living in the land of coal mines, valleys, daffodils, leeks, male voice choirs and Tom Jones, by there, tidy, but

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    oh really? well, I never thought I'd meet another heh. A rare and special type of Brit that.  :) 

Which Valley if you don't mind my asking 

Oh, it's Wales-lite, Newport

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    Really?! ME TOO! 

That is crazy but awesome too. I got the feeling I was the only Welshie as most people that are Brit's seem to be from the North but Shwmae @Klendathu

I believe @Dorn is from Cardiff and there's quite a few daaahn Laahndaaahn (down London)

• Klen's right. I'm from Cardiff. Haven't had much luck trying to convert more locals and stage a takeover, though.

...I mean, uh, crap. Forget you read that.