Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

New city?

2»

Comments

• NimNim Member Posts: 2,015 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited April 2014
    Aalm said:
    It would be extremely interesting to me to see such a thing happen. However "I" is not the same thing as "all the players," and I won't pretend otherwise.
    I still want the Achaean language to be deleted, but @Sarapis said no :(
  • SaevaSaeva Member Posts: 1,944 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    A PK Free zone with a door that closes at the single entrance? Sounds like a separate server.
    A combat server and noncombat server would split the playerbase further into smaller numbers because that's essentially creating two games in one.

I actually understand not wanting to get involved in combat. A lot of people say there's no way to have conflict without combat, and that's simply not true. However, I also think that, for the most part... if you stay out of combat, you get left alone, so long as you're not a part of an aggressive/highly enemied faction. Does there really need to be an entire area devoted to safety? I suspect not.

• MithridatesMithridates Member Posts: 1,956 @ - Epic Achaean
    The major point of my post was, if we DO get a big enough player base, are we going to start making cities off-plane, in the Tundra or Meropis or something? It'd be really cool to have like different 'people' so to speak fighting each other. 
  • RazhaRazha Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited April 2014
    Triton city would be bee's knees. EDIT: Triton race only, one of three triton classes only, new house format, seafaring required for all citizens, RP heavy enviorment so no alts allowed on log in. EDIT: Final destination, no items, 1 stock.

EDIT2: Oh, instead of no alts, require that you have a registered Logosian to your email address. Sort of a novice free city.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 5,097 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Would move to a tritonic city so fast.

Not sure on the rest of those rules, though.
  • RazhaRazha Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I was half-bullshitting, but if they were to do it, I'd want it to be a no BS rp zone. That's what I would really want out of it.
    Sylvance
Sign In to Comment.