Roll20 cooperative thingy

Hi!

I'd been pondering getting into this for a while, but I never really drummed up the energy to. Still, I think it'd be fun!

Basically, now that Roll20 has the API, if you become a mentor (I think it's like 10 bucks a month, or something), you can write scripts for it, for a variety of reasons/conditions, and I thought the time was ripe to perhaps work on writing up really immersive, complete adventures. Could do them in 3.5 or Pathfinder (or another version if I like you enough not to throw things at you when you suggest it!); what we'd be producing is basically the equivalent of those pamphlets people used to buy when they couldn't think adventures up for themselves! (Temple of Elemental Evil, anyone?)

I'd prefer to work with 1-2 people, but 3 wouldn't be terrible, I think (more gets unwieldy). If we actually manage to get this off the ground, I think there's a marketplace on Roll20 where you can sell 'em, we'll split fairly each way with paypal or something, I'm sure we can figure it out.

Anyone interested? :O

Comments

• I've got a good grasp of 3.5 general mechanics as well as some of the more obscure character stuff. On the other hand, I've also got no real experience designing campaigns. 

However, I'm also perfectly happy to help simply for the experience and practice, so if you can't find better people or want cheap labour at any point, I'd be happy to help.

• If someone better doesn't want the number 3 spot, I'd like to help.

I have undressed a god.

• alas, @Gibbi, it seems we were just not good enough

• Not a problem. Can't speak for you, but I may have been biting off more that I could chew anyways! Busy busy busy.

I have undressed a god.