Achaea's Best Year Under Tecton's Reign

edited April 2014 in North of Thera
Just realized that 2013 was Achaea's best year under the Reign of @Tecton, and its fourth best year overall. Been trending up since he took over, which is great! Thanks to everyone, from the Gods to the players to the Guides!

(Also, a gratuitous Imp Slap for your viewing pleasure. Can't get enough of watching someone, anyone smack King Bieber around, much less the coolest imp ever.)

Comments

• @Sarapis : It is not gratuitous if it is well earned.

• Just wondering, how do you measure that statistic? Player retention, average number of players active, credit sales?

• Scarlatti said:
    Pretty sure Sarapis was referring to quotient of attractive players and pugs in forum photo thread.

So now we can start gauging MUD success and popularity by pugs. I can live with that. Or at least @Dunn can.

• edited April 2014
    In this case, revenue/credit sales, as that's the ultimate measure of whether we are a going concern as a business or not. It's not the only metric that matters (everything from retention in every stage of the customer acquisition funnel to various ways of measuring game activity to hard-to-measure factors like player morale, etc all matter), but does tend to serve as kind of an objective measure of "how are we doing?"
  • Doesn't surprise me - lots of positive trends from the admin recently, plus Bal'met and Targossas. Looking forward to seeing this continue, and to more grand scale world events.

• I take full credit for this from SS credit purchases.

I did the math recently and the numbers are a crazy >.>

Congrats Tecton!
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• edited April 2014
    I can't get the credit number on CITY ECONSTATUS to move even with yearly sales :(

Congrats, T!

• Fourth all time, gj! Who was first?
  • @Agrias You forgot the number of salmon that spawned.
    @Tecton Congrats!

• Sarapis said:
    In this case, revenue/credit sales, as that's the ultimate measure of whether we are a going concern as a business or not. It's not the only metric that matters (everything from retention in every stage of the customer acquisition funnel to various ways of measuring game activity to hard-to-measure factors like player morale, etc all matter), but does tend to serve as kind of an objective measure of "how are we doing?"

Too many words. Let's just go with pugs, boss @Sarapis.

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Congrats and well done @Tecton, this past year of Achaea was definitely a memorable one!
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Thanks @Tecton‌! Well done :)

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    Awesome job @Tecton‌. It has been a real blast.

• The past year has been fairly interesting in terms of updates and concepts. It will be interesting to see if 2014 will top it. Well done, @Tecton. I definitely look forward to what else you have in store.

• @Tecton , @Sarapis

The third year of tenure shines well with steel fists of crushing and oppressing and a colorful golden star sticker on each one for special effort. The velvet glove we lost some time last Tuesday. We'll need another one, if only to disguise the sticker so the shrubberies don't think they can stop rustling.