Minecraft

Comments

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    If I could check out with Amazon (because I have money in my account there) I would donate to the server. :(
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    @Kazu: Somewhere I can chop wood and dig out my house! It seems everywhere I go I'm assailed by 'You can't do that in a safe zone.'

Also wtb food :C
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• @ruth Are you sure you are on our server? I've been on the last few hours and haven't seen anyone but Daslin.  There should be a pretty small safe zone around our spawn building, but you should be good after you get 15 or so block away.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    I think I am! I'm not on currently but I'll get on it when I'm back at home. I do hope I'm on the correct server! It's the one Dak wrote. Is it the one where two interlocked diamond swords can be seen hovering above the spawn building as you leave?

• @ruth

No...that is not us, unless someone has been building around the spawn building. Our spawn should be a small brick building that opens up into a swamp.

216.246.108.66:25665 is the IP. Try to copy and paste that into it next time you join.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Oh. Shows me as not whitelisted still, @kazu @Jhaeli :C

• @Ruth I'll see if I can fix it. Jhae's been the only one able to lately though.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    edited November 2012
    Okay!

I'm able to get in now, @Kazu!

• Woo, all fixed!

• Hm! I thought I had it fixed up, sorry about that. Glad Kazu could take care of it!

And the donations are greatly appreciated. :)

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    edited November 2012
    ...guise. I'm not whitelisted anymore. lol

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Nooooooooo

• All fixed, and everything is right in the world for now! Let me or Jhaeli know if you aren't whitelisted and would/should like to be.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    My house: (You'll never find it.)
    My pig who went into my house:

• challenge accepted

• @Antidas You actually have to log in for that!

• RuthRuth Singapore
    edited November 2012
    Come find my place. I promise you it's really ghetto. Heck, I got lost leading people to my house for housewarming.

• edited November 2012
    At least this map has slimes[edit: slimes close to spawn and surface]. ... And no, I wasn't chasing lava this time. I saw them. >.>
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • @Daklore There are a lot of villages too! I just wish there was an ice plains :(. Oh well.

So... Where the foozle is everyone? Also....

My place... This texture pack rocks. Just sayin'
  • Gonna try logging in for the first time. I expect massive lag on this computer.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    I'll drop by when you're around and share the housewarming love!

@Kazu, I put some netherwart by the portals. Mine lets me in, but pulls me out at your place. lol. Don't feel like doing the math to find a new spot. So I'll just use yours to get out, hit the village, replant, and /home it up.
  • where are the portals at spawn? Not found those yet, i'm just all alone up on my mountain building this castle :(
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I should probably log in and build more.

I was going to build a nether portal and then build a railroad through the nether to another portal waaaayyy off in the distance. Maybe later. Gonna take a nap now.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I've been playing minecraft but under my husbands name :(
  • I have...A ghetto cave near to the spawn. Eventually that mountain will be gone and replaced with my fortress, but I'm rather lazy and preoccupied by Achaea a lot of the time.
  • Ok, not so ghetto anymore. But I have a headache from working on it...lol
    If anyone has oak planks to spare, I'd gladly take them. And wool. Big project getting started
  • HalosHalos The Reaches

Daslin said:
    If anyone has oak planks to spare, I'd gladly take them. And wool. Big project getting started
    How fortunate for you, I just started herding. All of my sheep have blue wool, mind you, but that can be changed (except back to white, because, white's not alright)

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"