Curing

14567810»

Comments

• Damn, it just got nasty in here. 
  • BluefBluef Delos
    edited April 2014
    Meh. The change was substantial to those who used illusion as a combat strategy. But that's the way it is now, and we can only hope that the impacted classes will get some kind of effective mechanism to replace it. End of story. But complaining is cathartic and I'm all for everyone who feels the need to let loose and go for it. Here's why: 

Sharing concerns and complaints is a basic element in most change theories that involve cognitive reframing. In other words, by players complaining here, and then having those complaints confronted by other players who hold contradictory views, opportunities are created by which the entire Achaean community is actually better cognitively integrated. In other words, we form new points of view that impact how we approach future changes. And that's a good thing.

• Bluef said:
    Meh. The change was substantial to those who used illusion as a combat strategy. But that's the way it is now, and we can only hope that the impacted classes will get some kind of effective mechanism to replace it. End of story. But complaining is cathartic and I'm all for everyone who feels the need to let loose and go for it. Here's why: 

Sharing concerns and complaints is a basic element in most change theories that involve cognitive reframing. In other words, by players complaining here, and then having those complaints confronted by other players who hold contradictory views, opportunities are created by which the entire Achaean community's is actually better cognitively integrated. In other words, we form new points of view that impact how we approach future changes. 

So you're saying I should remove Decan from my ignore list?
    I don't get you, woman.

• Pretty sure on Achaea forums, if you disagree with someone you get your post WTF'd or flagged by someone.

This discussion has been closed.